No announcement yet.

Post Leptin RX support thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of us are over there, Glam. I'm grammy1952 over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by colleencoble View Post
      Lots of us are over there, Glam. I'm grammy1952 over there.
      I figured anyone from here who has Doc on their FB would have moved over, problem is to figure out all the names.

I suppose we could always re-start a thread with the exact same title over there? I still like support with my post-rx.

Comment

• I'd used Grammy1952 since that's what I am on the hcg forum and most of the folks initially moved over from the hcg forum. But I could change it.

Comment

• Originally posted by colleencoble View Post
          I'd used Grammy1952 since that's what I am on the hcg forum and most of the folks initially moved over from the hcg forum. But I could change it.
          Now that I know its all good. I assume the MDAers will use same name as here, I've already found a few familiar "faces"/

Comment

• Originally posted by Glamorama View Post
            I figured anyone from here who has Doc on their FB would have moved over, problem is to figure out all the names.

I suppose we could always re-start a thread with the exact same title over there? I still like support with my post-rx.
            I don't have anybody on my Facebook...that requires a Facebook account.

Comment

• Originally posted by Croak View Post
              I don't have anybody on my Facebook...that requires a Facebook account.
              Oldie you.

Comment

• I work in tech, I had an account since '06. I just gave it up a couple years ago. It's evil.

Comment

• OK guys, I've have made a post like this over at Optimal Living: Post Leptin-RX Support Thread

I'll still check in here, but seeing most of us have accounts up on the new forum too, we can hopefully be helpful to newbies who are about to start post-rx protocol as well...

Comment

• Well, duh, I though the Optimal living we were talking about was the other optimal forum that I'm on. I just saw Facebook and Doc's link. If you're not on Facebook here is the link. Optimized Living Forums

Comment

• See everyone over there

Comment

• Hey all
                        I am trying to join you over on the other forum, about to fully get started with the leptin reset, but even though I have signed up I can't post
                        I have also tried the contact us on there with no luck, can anyone help?

Comment

• I posted a help message for you! New member having trouble signing on to the forum
                          5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                          Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                          Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                          Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                          ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Ayla, here's the response:
                            Have her PM us or send an email to support@jackkruse.com. We've been having some email issues and are working on getting them fixed.
                            5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                            Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                            Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                            Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                            ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• done, thanks MG. Hopefully ill be posting soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X