Yet another IF question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another IF question

When you IF do you drink broth?? Typically I do not, however this IF falls during a cold and thought bone broth might aid in a faster recovery
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

I'd put your health over your IF schedule. Drink the bone broth if you feel you need it to get better. I on the other hand do better with handling colds when I fast (not that I've had a full on cold yet, just onset then it quickly passes).
    Last edited by activia; 01-28-2012, 07:28 AM. Reason: typo
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Comment

Originally posted by activia View Post
      I'd put your health over your IF schedule. Drink the bone broth if you feel you need it to get better. I on the other hand to better with handling colds when I fast (not that I've had a full on cold yet, just onset then it quickly passes).
      +1
      fasting is way better for illness. let the body do its thing without food interrupting the healing process.
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

thank you both, makes sense. Sometimes CW is still ingrained in the wiring of the brain I will do my typical IF then. Drinking of course a lot a water, some with ACV and some herbal tea.
        Karin

Comment

Fasting Tea

Hey,

I have a little bit of blood sugar issues so fasting is a challenge right now. One thing that really helps is "healthy fasting" tea from Yogi tea. This helps keep your blood sugar stable and gently flushes your system. I probably drink from 6-8 bags/day when i do a 24 hour water fast.
          -Joe

http://OptimizedIndividuals.wordpress.com

Comment

Thanks Joe. I have seen that tea but not used it. I don't typically have blood sugar issues but I will check it out.
            Karin

Comment

Working...
            X