Ketosis Meal Plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ketosis Meal Plan

Hi! Can anyone point me to sample meal plans that would fall into the carb range required to achieve ketosis? I'd like to get a general sense of what that amount of carbs looks like without counting. Thanks!

Protein (Beef, Tuna, Chicken, Pork, Eggs), Good Fat (whole Eggs, butter, olive oil, avocado, small amount of nuts, slip in some cheese if you're feeling it), Green/Leafy vegetables (broccoli, asparagus, green beans, kale, spinach). Dpending on your calorie requirements, you are going to be hiting the protein and fat hard and eating 2-3 cups of those various veggies a day. No Fruit.

8 oz Top Sirloin
    1.5 Cups Broccoli
    2 oz Avocado
    1 Tbl Butter

Total calories 662
    Fat 35.6
    Carb 13.6
    Protein 71.9

If you are really interested in a keto diet, take a look at the Anabolic diet. You will have to primalize it, but it's an established CKD.
    Last edited by Fernaldo; 01-19-2012, 03:26 PM.
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed.

Comment

Originally posted by apelletr View Post
        Hi! Can anyone point me to sample meal plans that would fall into the carb range required to achieve ketosis? I'd like to get a general sense of what that amount of carbs looks like without counting. Thanks!
        Check out the Dirty Carnivore site.

Comment

Working...
        X