What kind of water do you drink?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of water do you drink?

I recently interviewed a naturopath and he talked about fluoride and other things that may be in our water supply. I'm going to post the link here and I'm curious what you guys think about this. Give a listen and let me know:

Hunting For Health: Hunting For Health #13: David Getoff Talks Water!

I have 3 sources:
    Geothermal water with high mineral content from an underground source that's been untouched by pollutants.
    Rock water that flows through rocks at a high altitude with a good amount of minerals from the rocks. Not sure how clean it is, don't care.
    High mineral water from an underground lake under a dead volcano in Germany (Gerolsteiner). <-- I drink this because I'm originally from there, area is called Palatinate, volcano is called Donnersberg (Mountain of Thunder), our local Co-op imports it.
    Last edited by Issabeau; 01-18-2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

I drink it from the tap.

It may be killing me, but dammit, I work really damn hard to make sure I order grass-fed beef, and get the best sourced everything else, that worrying about my water is just too damn much.

Comment

Reverse Osmosis.

Comment

Tap water, minus whatever my Pur filter removes. Not perfect, but it's what I can do within my budget.

Comment

San pellegrino

Comment

Originally posted by kbn1 View Post
              Reverse Osmosis.
              +1
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbitt81 View Post
                I drink it from the tap.

It may be killing me, but dammit, I work really damn hard to make sure I order grass-fed beef, and get the best sourced everything else, that worrying about my water is just too damn much.
                I have a hard time convincing people red meat is ok. To tell them their water is crap too is the icing on the cake when it comes to sounding like a nut job.

Coconut water .
                Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
                Follow me on google+
                Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
                "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

I use a berkey water filter. It's fairly awesome.
                  http://www.theprimalprepper.com - preparing for life's worst while living for the best

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    +1
                    +1
                    Alternated with local alpine river or aquifer water, which I buy in 20 litre bottles for $13. So 65 cents a litre of naturally mineralised water ain't bad.
                    I also mix a tablespoon of sole made from sea or Himalayan salt into a glass of water each morning for added mineral content. Plus it tastes like a day at the beach
                    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by bobbitt81 View Post
                      I drink it from the tap.

Yet it may be fundamental and more important than grass-fed beef.
                      You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Spring water, gravity fed from a tank up the canyon. Very hard, very cold and very tasty - no added crapola. If I lived in the city I'd have a Berkey for sure. But I'd never live in a city.

Comment

Spring water, purchased in five gallon bottles at a local store.

Comment

how you doing that

Comment

Tap water at home and in the office. Bottled water whenever I'm "on the move" (and don't have a bottle with me already).
                              Norak's Primal Journal:
                              2010-07-23: ~255lbs, ~40.0"
                              2011-11-03: ~230lbs, ~35.5"
                              2011-12-07: ~220lbs, ~34.0"

Comment

Working...
                              X