No announcement yet.

Survival Week - Feb 7-12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh edit to today: I had an Apple and some almond butter and another coffee just now.

Oh, and for the first time i'm actually using Fit Day to track my carbs, etc.

Today stats are:

Protein: 120.5g

Fat: 85.2g

Carbs: 30.2g

Total calories: 1,379

I'll IF the remainder of this evening (staying late at work) until tomorrow morning post run/core work.

Comment

Went Carnivore today and my totals came out to roughly

Fat: 86g

Carbs: 4g(not so sure about that)

Protein: 173g

Calories: 1564

My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

It is time to go to bed!

Had everything I said I would today, including the meatballs with marinara and spaghetti squash, plus .5oz of both pecans and almonds, 1 coconut bar, and 1/2 cup frozen berries. Carbs were a little high today at 65, but I'm okay with that

Also got in 30 minutes of moving slowly, and then No More Trouble Spots with the ever gracious Jillian Michaels. Ouchie! Good circuit workout for sure!

You are what you eat,
        and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Comment

Okay...day 3 of Survival Week. I am going to attempt a fast. I am going to try and make it until dinner tonight around 6:30-7 but we will see. I have stuff at work I can eat at lunch if I just can't manage. I haven't been feeling well since about midday yesterday so I am hoping to just fast it off so to speak. So...wish me luck...hopefully I can make it to dinner with just coffee and water or tea and hopefully I will feel better. Depending on how I feel will depend if I hit the gym or not.

Comment

ooof last night was a trainwreck lol. calorie wise just fine 1565 but carbs were 100g (guess i thought i'd need the energy for snow shovel gymnastics today lol) back on track today!

OFF WORK FOR THE BLIZZARDDDDDD

b: black coffee, 1/2 apple, greek yogurt 15 almonds & sprinkle of bloobs and cinnamon

s: HB egg

L: IF/snow shovel

D: eye of round roast and rutabaga

Comment

Aw I had to come to work today! Boo. Oh well.

B: IF

L: Chicken wings and half an apple with almond butter

D: Cobb salad YUM!

No workout today, I'm going to rest instead! Had 3 days of intense workouts, and my thighs/booty need a rest

Carbs should be 25 for the day, I'm going to try not to snack around dinner so much today!

You are what you eat,

Comment

02/10/2010

Fasted from 6pm onwards last night. Through this morning.

B:IF, Coffee

L:Tuna, Chicken, Bacon with Curry Spices and a dash of orange juice

D:Salad with Chicken or Tuna (Dinner out with mum) Olive oil and avocado dressing

Comment

3 eggs, bunless turkey burger, tomatos, pickles, cottage cheese, red snapper, salad with blue cheese dressing

I feel like ass today. I slept on my neck wrong and it hurts SO bad! Blah.

Comment

doing well so far! snowed in holy crap we got 18more inches?!?!?! i did 4.5mi in 40mins and snow shovel stylings for 1.5hr

getting the eye of round ready now since i IF'd lunch after my workout. sipping tea to keep warm. carbs will be extra low today since i goofed up yesterday

Comment

yesterday was a success!

Today: off work again!

exercise: snow shovel/maybe yoga if i have the energy...it will surely be needed! i wanted to shred this week but i avoided it since i would be "lifting" heavy piles

B: greek yogurt, 1/2 apple, almonds & cinnamon

S: 2 HB eggs

L: IF/TEA prob be outside working

S: casablanca twist tea

D: leftover eye of round from yesterday which was heavenly! loads of veggies

Comment

Yesterday was good, no dairy and 36 carbs total

Today is

B: 2 hb eggs, 1/2 an apple with almond butter

L: Salad, probably chicken, at Pappadeaux

D: Meatloaf with bacon roasted brussel sprouts!!! So delicious. I could eat those freakin sprouts every day...and I bought a lot this time so maybe I can

WO: Running for about 30 minutes, arm/upper body stuff (pull-ups, dips, tricep pulls, push-ups)

No IF today, but I'm more hungry than usual so I'm going with it.

HAVE to get to bed on time today. I love the PB Sleeping rule 8 hours is perfect...6.5 like I've been getting is not.

You are what you eat,

Comment

Today's plan:

M1: 2 eggs, 3 slices cucumber

M2: Cucumber slices

M3: 3oz chicken

M4: some sort of chicken or meat from TJ's

M5: cucumber slices

M6: 3oz chicken

M7: protein shake

M8: mashed cauliflower

"Helen"

3 Rounds

400m Run

21 Kettlebell Swings (53#/35#)

12 Pullups

Comment

Got the Shred in the mail last night finally! Unfortunately, my neck is so bad that I can't lift my arms or turn my head from side to side. Might have to make a visit to the site nurse/physical therapist.

1 egg (I'm out of eggs now), cottage cheese, red snapper, salad with blue cheese, indian chicken, sesame seeds, apple.

Comment

Last night had a complete derailment, including ice cream, and some chocolate (90%) oh well.

Today's plan:

B-Apple, coffee with cream

L-Chicken/Tuna salad with olive oil, garlic, s+p, Avocado, and spinach

D-IF

Great swim practice this morning and some heavy lifts (squats, lunges, shoulder press, core)

So maybe last night was a carb-load? haha (ugh...)

Comment

I also derailed quite spectacularly last night.

Gulp, please don't judge me (too harshly)

Peanut butter with mini eggs mixed in.

So ya, I'm back on track today and I didn't eat much else yesterday (big primal breakfast, then the evil deliciousness, and not much else) so I'm feeling pretty ok.

The more I see the less I know for sure.
                                -John Lennon

Comment

Working...
                                X