Paleo Screw Up Yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paleo Screw Up Yesterday

I ate like a Primal Champ yesterday, 2 eggs and 7 pieces of bacon. I went grocery shopping with my wife (which I never have the energy or desire to do) and decided to reward myself with a Diet Dr. Pepper with lime. Before I could get out of the store I felt terrible. It was so bad my wife drove home, and I took about a 20 minute nap when I got home. Something physiologically is changing because I have never had that reaction to a diet drink before. Ok, learned my lesson.

Originally posted by Jimmy Thomas View Post
    I ate like a Primal Champ yesterday, 2 eggs and 7 pieces of bacon. I went grocery shopping with my wife (which I never have the energy or desire to do) and decided to reward myself with a Diet Dr. Pepper with lime. Before I could get out of the store I felt terrible. It was so bad my wife drove home, and I took about a 20 minute nap when I got home. Something physiologically is changing because I have never had that reaction to a diet drink before. Ok, learned my lesson.
    I think its time to figure out a new reward system
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Comment

i do believe you're fkd, jimmy thomas

Comment

i did low carb for ages, and included LOTS of diet soda as my sweet crutch.

binned it when i went primal and feel shitloads better than when i did low carbing with fake crap
        "Today’s technological age is enjoyed by the fattest, laziest humans in the history of humanity." -Mark Sisson

Comment

I spent a week in the Florida Keys in late December drinking beer (evil gluten), eating hamburgers and pizza (more evil gluten). Outside of gaining a kilo, I felt great

--Me

Comment

agreed badley dubbed!

Comment

I can't tolerate aspartame anymore, it usually results in a severe headache. Seems like every week I develop or notice a new intolerance.
              | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

What does fkd mean??

Comment

explain!

Comment

Perhaps it was just the shock of being in a grocery store?

Comment

ha ha my wife was shocked also, but I do have alot of energy!

Comment

Hold onto that feeling in case you ever feel like straying again.
                        Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
                        PS
                        Don't forget to play!

Comment

Working...
                        X