Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my feet sweat, what supplement will fix this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my feet sweat, what supplement will fix this?

they can be cold, and i will put socks on, but then they sweat. even when cold.

does anyone else have this problem? is it my diet or my genes?

i need a fix for this too!!
    5'9", 31 yr old female
    SW 364 - Started Primal about 12/5/11
    CW 293
    2nd GW 270

YAY! Vit. D deficiency gone and HDL finally over 40! 1/20/12

Comment

I thought my feet were supposed to be slimy to provide lubrication. Are you sure you want dry feet?
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

well i would like to be able to put on a pair of socks and not have to take them off every 45 minutes and keep putting new pairs on

Comment

in the winter i am always barefoot around the house because this is the only way they stay dry and good

Comment

You could get plastic socks.
            Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
            PS
            Don't forget to play!

Comment

Here is how to manage your sweaty feet & all foot problems !

There is nothing wrong with sweaty feet. My feet have ALWAYS been sweaty.

1) ALWAYS wear sandals or Crocs. Our feet must breath fresh air at all times. I wear crocs instead of tennis shoes.

Crocs

2) Change socks every day

3) Rub Grapeseed Oil into your feet EVERY morning. This is a miracle product that eliminates stink, flaking, cracking, callouses, athletes, & toenail fungus. Makes your feet sweet, fresh & picture perfect every day.
              http://www.amazon.com/HERITAGE-PRODU.../dp/B004GWADUA

Grizz
              Last edited by Grizz; 01-02-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

wow, problem solved. thanks grizz.

Comment

Plastic shoes or socks made of elastic, nylon, etc make the matter worse. Btw, 'sweaty' feet are normal, but they're not supposed to stink. Plastic, fake leathers, anything that doesn't let things evaporate, or breathe, make it all worse.

Ever put a rubber glove on your hand and wait a few minutes? Your hands do the same...but we don't cover them up 24/7. Get 100% cotton socks and be in shoes that are not made of polyester fibers, such as fake fur house shoes...gotta be REAL sheep wool.

Comment

Originally posted by dado View Post
                    wow, problem solved. thanks grizz.
                    Dado,

YES ! Trust me, my feet used to be so bad they were like donky hooves. When I took my shoes off, the flies & cockroaches died of asphyxiation ! The wife gasped & ran out of the room ! ! Toenails were DISGUSTINGLY PUKY. Flaky heels, callouses, PUTRID, you name it and it was on my feet.

Now my feet & toenails are sweet, and as picture perfect as a baby's feet.
                    If your feet are especially horrid, apply Grapeseed Oil to them morning AND night for a month, then back off to just every morning.

PS) I have no problems wearing Ban-Lon nylon socks. I buy these by the dozens, all identical black ( I HATE SORTING SOCKS!!!) As long as you are wearing sandals or Crocs, it doesn't matter what kind of socks you wear.

PSS) You will be using Grapeseed Oil on your feet for the rest of your life, Stop applying it for just 1 week, and the itchies will start up and your feet will go into severe decline. So shop around for the best price & LOAD UP. I buy a dozen at a time when I find a great price, the wife also uses it on her dry skin after showers.

Grizz
                    Last edited by Grizz; 01-02-2012, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Crocs are the most hideous shoe, second to uggs.
                      5'9", 31 yr old female
                      SW 364 - Started Primal about 12/5/11
                      CW 293
                      2nd GW 270

YAY! Vit. D deficiency gone and HDL finally over 40! 1/20/12

Comment

Originally posted by Issabeau View Post
                        Plastic shoes or socks made of elastic, nylon, etc make the matter worse. Btw, 'sweaty' feet are normal, but they're not supposed to stink. Plastic, fake leathers, anything that doesn't let things evaporate, or breathe, make it all worse.

Ever put a rubber glove on your hand and wait a few minutes? Your hands do the same...but we don't cover them up 24/7. Get 100% cotton socks and be in shoes that are not made of polyester fibers, such as fake fur house shoes...gotta be REAL sheep wool.
                        i don't wear fur shoes, bro.

Comment

I suffer from this occasionally too. I don't know if it's seasonal, hormonal or diet related. Not sure how to fix the problem, but I can suggest that you make sure your socks have a high cotton or wool content. Nylon, polyester or other synthetics will just make your feet more sweaty and stinky.

Comment

Crocs are nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Finnabair View Post
                              Crocs are nasty.
                              Finnabair
                              Why do you say this?

As I said, the solution to all foot problems including stinky feet is to apply grapeseed oil to them every morning. We need shoes that are ventilated to prevent even more foot problems, so sandals & Crocs are ideal.

What would you recommend instead of Crocs that provides essential ventilation for our feet? Crocs are available in multiple colors & styles to fit any fashion. I think they are great for hiking, jogging, at the gym, and I wear them all the time, even to church. They are rugged & extremely light weight. I buy Crocs 6 pair at a time ( because they are so hard to find in stores).

Grizz
                              Last edited by Grizz; 01-03-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X