Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carbs refeeding?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • carbs refeeding?

    Hi, all. Happy new year!

    I plan to do 16/8 IF on alternate day --- eat dinner before 7pm, skip next breakfast.

    I usually intake about 1500 kcal, 100g fat, 75g-85g carbs, protein 85-90g.

    should I refeed carbs every 3-4 days?

    Thanks for any input.
    Nothing you can't do once you believe that you can.

    SW:120lb
    CW:116lb
    GW:110lb

  • #2
    if you aren't meeting your goals, try adding carb refeeds.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by otzi View Post
      if you aren't meeting your goals, try adding carb refeeds.
      so what exactly should I do
      Nothing you can't do once you believe that you can.

      SW:120lb
      CW:116lb
      GW:110lb

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hxl2012 View Post
        so what exactly should I do
        Carb Refeeding and Weight Loss | Mark's Daily Apple That should get you started. Also...you should read the book if you haven't already.
        KFCialis - It may be boneless...but you won't be! - Stephen Colbert

        My Powerlifting journal in preparation for my first meet - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread54184.html

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MightyMouse View Post
          Carb Refeeding and Weight Loss | Mark's Daily Apple That should get you started. Also...you should read the book if you haven't already.
          Thanks. I've read the book already,but I confused about some places.
          Nothing you can't do once you believe that you can.

          SW:120lb
          CW:116lb
          GW:110lb

          Comment


          • #6
            Here is what I do every 3-4 days, you will be exceeding your daily calories, but that's kind of the idea anyways. No protein with this meal and it usually should be the last meal of the day.

            Eaten in this order...
            1. 1.5 cup steamed green beans or 12 oz asparagus = 15g
            carbohydrates
            2. cup oatmeal measured dry
            = 30g carbohydrates
            3. 2 tbsp raisins or 6.5 oz grapefruit = 15g carbohydrates
            4. 12 almonds = 10g fat
            5. 6 oz yam or sweet potato = 45g carbohydrates
            6. 4 tsp peanut butter or almond butter = 10g fat

            It's not exactly primal, but it's a very good refeed with controlled insulin spike.
            "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fernaldo View Post
              Here is what I do every 3-4 days, you will be exceeding your daily calories, but that's kind of the idea anyways. No protein with this meal and it usually should be the last meal of the day.

              Eaten in this order...
              1. 1.5 cup steamed green beans or 12 oz asparagus = 15g
              carbohydrates
              2. cup oatmeal measured dry
              = 30g carbohydrates
              3. 2 tbsp raisins or 6.5 oz grapefruit = 15g carbohydrates
              4. 12 almonds = 10g fat
              5. 6 oz yam or sweet potato = 45g carbohydrates
              6. 4 tsp peanut butter or almond butter = 10g fat

              It's not exactly primal, but it's a very good refeed with controlled insulin spike.
              Thanks a lot. ^_^
              Nothing you can't do once you believe that you can.

              SW:120lb
              CW:116lb
              GW:110lb

              Comment

              Working...
              X