paleo drinks, whats your favorite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paleo drinks, whats your favorite?

What are your favorite Paleo drinks? I am looking for something new, a type of iced tea perhaps or something that tastes good.

water is awesome!
    Primal Chaos
    37yo 6'5"
    6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
    current 338lbs 49" waist
    goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

Water and Kombucha
      I Kettlebell therefore I am.

My Journal
      My Journal

Comment

Seltzer water with a splash of cranberry juice and a lime. Bulletproof tea with fresh ginger. Mint tea.
        Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

What is a paleo drink?
          You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Geothermal high mineral content water...

Bone Broth, Tea with Lemon and Vanilla Liquid, or just plain
            During spring and summer I include RAW goats milk because of the whole spectrum of nutrients, regardless if I get bloated and gain 5 lbs! =P

Comment

I also like the seltzer water with lemon or lime.

Comment

I like seltzer (club soda) with berries! YUM!
                Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Water
                  Soda water
                  Kombucha (I've been making my own and DAMN is it tasty and easy!)
                  Peppermint and licorice root tea (the licorice has a sweet flavor it doesn't taste like licorice candy. Licorice candy tastes like anise...)
                  Ginger ale! (Ok. might not be totally primal, I haven't gotten ahold of a residual sugar test kit yet. I make it myself and the recipe includes a cup of sugar in 2 liters of water. But then it ferments and the sugar turns into carbonation and acid. But like I said I haven't tested how much sugar is left as sugar...)

Comment

Gah! I just discovered this Raspberry Chia seed Kombucha- 3 ingredients, Raw organic Kombucha, chia seeds, raspberry juice. Anyone else tried this? Pretty sure it's primal. Amazing!

Comment

water
                      There's a crack inside of everything, that's how the light gets in. ~Leonard Cohen
                      Journal, From Sick to Fit: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45653.html

Comment

bloody mary with real blood?
                        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

I alternate between plain water, almond milk, La Croix, and The Original Stevia Sweetened, Zero Calorie Soda | Zevia

With liberal amounts of coffee and tea thrown in for good measure.

Comment

Working...
                          X