Popping, cracking, creaking... Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popping, cracking, creaking... Why?

Does anyone know why I seem to pop, crack and click every time I move? My legs do it, my shoulders/chest does too, my ankles click loudly, my hip. It's getting ridiculous!

Slightly worried that it might be an early warning sign, of arthritis or osteoarthritis, which everyone seems to have in my family!

Taking CLO and bone broth hasn't seemed to help.

Any ideas?
    SW: 68 kg. * CW: 61.5 kg. * GW: 60 kg or less...
    “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.” ~ Buddha

Have you tried a nightshade elimination?
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

yeh, cod liver oil and evoo help me
      I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Comment

Originally posted by primalprincess7 View Post
        yeh, cod liver oil and evoo help me
        Do you have a specific brand you use? I've considered trying that stuff out.

Comment

'Crepitus' which is what you're referring to, your creaking, popping, etc. is common and normal when it's not accompanied by pain. It's the sound of bone, soft and connective tissue rubbing together.

I am a very very creaky person.

Comment

Originally posted by keevelish View Post
            'Crepitus' which is what you're referring to, your creaking, popping, etc. is common and normal when it's not accompanied by pain. It's the sound of bone, soft and connective tissue rubbing together.

I am a very very creaky person.
            Yep, this. Just bubbles of nitrogen that can form in the synovial fluid of the joint. Not necessarily anything to worry about if no other symptoms.

I've been creaking and popping since I was a kid. My Dad was the same - could always tell when he was approaching.
            I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by jammies View Post
              Have you tried a nightshade elimination?
              No, will it help?
              SW: 68 kg. * CW: 61.5 kg. * GW: 60 kg or less...
              “Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it.” ~ Buddha

Comment

Working...
              X