What Foods for Weight Loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Foods for Weight Loss

My husband are going to start doing the Paleo way of eating. But want to for the 1st month lose weight. I have a list of foods that are Paleo, but I'm sure you there are some don't want to eat while trying to lose weight.

Is there a list of avoided Paleo foods while trying to lose weight?

Book.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Yeah read this and this, plenty of food examples of what to eat, and what not to.

Comment

Mando - I love the second book suggestion - thank you! I, of course, love the primal Blue Print, but I have that and have read that.
        Christine
        Wag more, bark less

Comment

Thanks I'll look at getting those.

Comment

It's going to be different for everyone, so you'll need to experiment with what works for you. A lot of people find that avoiding dairy and nuts, and limiting fruit helps with weight loss.
            $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

Comment

No starches with meals. No dairy and no nuts.

If you cut those 2 out you can have plenty of fruit to satisfy the sweet tooth.

Comment

Start with removing the processed junk, sugar, grains. Then eat whole foods - meat, fish, eggs, veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds. Don't cut out fruit or starches see if you can lose weight with those in diet which you probably can. Don't have to have starches or fruit with every meal. Make sure you have a calorie deficit.

Comment

Working...
                X