This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by breadsauce View Post
    And isn't this just perfect irony!!! The only one on this entire thread who demands that everyone does things their way is ----- GRIZZ !! A LIBERAL then - if ever I saw one.

Grow up, Grizz!!!
    Breadsauce,

Now you are LYING again. I will post this again just for you:

EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO DO IODINE THEIR WAY.

TO EACH THEIR OWN

Whether that is LOW DOSE iodine, Seafood & Seaweed, or whatever it is you want to do.

Kapish?

The Brownstein Iodine Protocol is for those of us who choose to do it.
    Kapish?

Grizz

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizz View Post
      Cori is CRYING and COMPLAINING again. When are you going to stop FLAMING this message thread?

Grizz
      Crying ? Complaining? Grizz - you are ruining this thread with your complaining , trolling and rudeness. Time you went on holiday again. The thread was GREAT without you bullying people.

Comment

Breadsauce,

TO EACH THEIR OWN

Whether that is LOW DOSE iodine, Seafood & Seaweed, or whatever it is you want to do.

Kapish?

The Brownstein Iodine Protocol is for those of us who choose to do it.
        Kapish?

Grizz
        And stop shouting. So rude.

Comment

• I stopped taking my daily 12.5mg Iodoral a couple of days ago, and have a slightly tender throat when I swallow.

Could be anything, I'll post any developments though. I've taken a range of doses and forms of iodine (Iodoral/Lugols) having worked my way up to and back down from 50mg over the course of just under two years.

Comment

• And what is this constant "Kapish??" Speaka the Englisha!

Comment

And stop shouting. So rude.
              DO NOT SAY THAT I AM LYING simply because I think you are a very domineering and argumentative person (which you are proving yourself to be)

You don't own this thread and you are upsetting people with your constant trolling / abuse.

You have to accept that a different point of view is as valid (or more so) than yours. KAPISH??? (whatever that means...)
              Last edited by breadsauce; 07-25-2012, 02:04 PM. Reason: Toning down my comments!!!!!

Comment

DO NOT SAY THAT I AM LYING simply because I think you are a very domineering and argumentative person (which you are proving yourself to be)

You don't own this thread and you are upsetting people with your constant trolling / abuse.

You have to accept that a different point of view is as valid (or more so) than yours. KAPISH??? (whatever that means...)
                I'm confused. You quoted yourself?
                Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                  Cori & Breadsauce have been added to my IGNORE list with their buddy PaleoBird.

Their constant complaining & crying are adding nothing worthwhile to this thread.

Grizz

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                    I THINK that you quoted myself - but I can't be certain!!

Comment

Their constant complaining & crying are adding nothing worthwhile to this thread.
                      Grizz
                      That's convenient. Have an ignore list consisting of the people who dare to disagree with you and then you can just have your own private echo chamber. You will never have to think again. Much easier that way.

And, Grizz, give that poor caps lock key a rest. At this rate, you are going to break the poor thing and need a new keyboard.

Comment

Grizz
                        Do you know, I was just about to INSIST that you add me to your ignore list! You obviously are driven wild by common sense and reason - and it is so much better that we can see your wild rantings, without you getting your knickers in a twist (SPIRAL?) by having to read sense.

Comment

Grizz
                          they haven't been crying or complaining or trolling and you know it

you might not like reading what they're writing but i do, and from what i see, so do others
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

Comment

@Gwynn. The vitamin D3 I take is "Healthy Origins" Vitamin D3 5000 iu. For vitamin A, I either eat liver or take "Green Pastures BLue Ice" fermented cod liver oil. "Life Extension" Super K with advanced K2 complex. It has 1000mcg K1, 1000 mcg K2 mk 4 and 100 mcg K2 mk7. I don't take a regular amount, as I feel that if these vitamins came from food (as they ought) or sunshine, they would not be in regularly metered amounts, but would be sometimes high, sometimes low, depending on what had been hunted, gathered or fished for! So sometimes I'll take all three, sometimes one or two - and sometimes none.

The D3 pill uses pure cold pressed olive oil.
                            breadsauce,

Thank you very much. The cod liver oil sounds lovely! I actually remember my grandmother made me take that when I was a kid. I don't think the product I bought yesterday has all three K's in it. I'll have to check. Meanwhile I'll check this product out you take.

OT: Are you anywhere close to where the British Open was held? That was some beautiful country.

Gwynn

Comment

Breadsauce,

TO EACH THEIR OWN

You appear to have forgotten about the previous 300+ pages of you telling people what they must do.

I can't figure out if you're genuinely unaware of how you come across, or if you're just a childish bully. I'm hoping it's the former, but blocking everyone who disagrees with you is the Internet equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears & going "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" so I suspect it may be the latter. Oh well, I guess I'll be going on the naughty list too now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwynn View Post
                                breadsauce,

Thank you very much. The cod liver oil sounds lovely! I actually remember my grandmother made me take that when I was a kid. I don't think the product I bought yesterday has all three K's in it. I'll have to check. Meanwhile I'll check this product out you take.

OT: Are you anywhere close to where the British Open was held? That was some beautiful country.

Gwynn
                                Echoing a thanks to Breadsauce for that K recommendation ... I don't have any yet and have been reading diligently... that sounds like a very good one. All the K bases covered.

For D I use the Carlson D3 drops 4000iu per drop, also good stuff.
                                I get zero sun... seriously, zero...for several reasons. It's been that way for a year now.
                                And prior to that I was very careful of sun exposure due to pale skin and the intensity of the rays here in FL... especially on the water where I got most of my exposure.
                                I take one drop lots of days. Some days I forget. Other days I'll take a couple of drops.
                                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                                X