X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grizz View Post
    PaleoBird,
    You cannot find any quotes where I said FBD causes cancer, because I have never said that, and you KNOW that I never said that. You are just trolling this thread again as usual. You also cannot find me discussing Chemtrails. That was T2T who brought that up. So once again you are distorting the truth (as usual). Melinda Gates was a factual article, if you have a problem with the article, go attack the author. I simply report the facts.

I suspect that members are getting sick & tired of you causing scenes all the time. Give it up already.

Do you have any questions on Iodine that I can help you with?
    Grizz
    No, people are NOT getting tired of paleobird's posts - she has proven herself over and over to be reasoned and sound. And you got very overprotective of "your honoured guest" when several people rubbished his chemtrail post - which effectively showed you as agreeing with him.

Stop calling people liars and distorting your own past posts. And stop calling people trolls when you are nearer to trolling with your abusive posts than anyone else on this thread.

Comment

Paleobird,

No more hostility and no more Trolling. OK?

Grizz
      Once more - Paleobird IS NOT TROLLING. Stop using this ridiculous phrase.

Comment

I take this as a "NO" and the intense hostility & war games will continue.

So sorry to have to do this, but you have been warned several times.

Therefore you are the first person ever that I have to put on IGNORE. You are now officially on my Ignore List. I will keep you there for 3 months.

I tried. So sad, too bad.

If anyone else gets sick & tired of PaleoBirds never ending hostilities, ranting & raving just go to her profile & click on "Add to Ignore List." Really easy.

Grizz
        If anyone else gets sick and tired of Grizz calling sound opinions "trolling" - put him on your ignore list.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe2.0 View Post
          This thread basically reads like the diary of a madman....I may or may not need iodine but I'd be scared to death to take it no matter whose protocol I followed for fear I too would get a head full of crazy.

It's a tough call however because at the same time I am concerned I may lose various body parts if I don't take it. I'll think I'll risk that over the mental derangement....
          But we did have a lovely weekend on this thread when a certain person wasn't posting.... Sensible discussions - progress...

Comment

• Originally posted by joe2.0 View Post
            So people are going to start worrying about post counts around here? Gah

Making a single post after taking the time to figure out how many days and posts per day is a lot more concerning than someone posting 10 times a day on a board like this. Not to mention, I am sure that a great many of those 6000 posts helped people. Your post, helps no one.
            +1

Comment

• Originally posted by ljbprrfmof View Post
              Hey she posted again. Huh? Oh, 22 so far today. Yeah, she seems to have an obssessive compulsive disorder. Like, she has to post. Yep, that calls the veracity of her claims into question.
              Calls the veracity of her claims into question?? Have you READ her posts ? They are sound and based on science, on fact. You are saying, by default, that you prefer to support the claims which she is (rightly, in my opinion) questioning?

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                I read the rebuttals. Was no one else surprised to read this??:
                Rebuttal: Gaby editorial on iodine (October 2005)

by Guy E. Abraham, MD and David Brownstein, MD,

and not think "Seriously?"

Yet we are supposed to
                Thanks for pointing this out - can't take Abrahams and Brownstein seriously now!

Comment

• @Gwynn. The vitamin D3 I take is "Healthy Origins" Vitamin D3 5000 iu. For vitamin A, I either eat liver or take "Green Pastures BLue Ice" fermented cod liver oil. "Life Extension" Super K with advanced K2 complex. It has 1000mcg K1, 1000 mcg K2 mk 4 and 100 mcg K2 mk7. I don't take a regular amount, as I feel that if these vitamins came from food (as they ought) or sunshine, they would not be in regularly metered amounts, but would be sometimes high, sometimes low, depending on what had been hunted, gathered or fished for! So sometimes I'll take all three, sometimes one or two - and sometimes none.

The D3 pill uses pure cold pressed olive oil.
                  Last edited by breadsauce; 07-25-2012, 01:11 AM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
                    I read the rebuttals. Was no one else surprised to read this??:
                    Rebuttal: Gaby editorial on iodine (October 2005)

by Guy E. Abraham, MD and David Brownstein, MD,

and not think "Seriously?"
                    Indeed, so much for evidence based science. The bit that really stood out though was "Guy E. Abraham, M.D. is the owner of the company that developed and distributes Iodoral". That would explain why the ATP Cofactors are the only allowed form of Vit. B under the protocol, what with them being made by the same company.

Which isn't to say we shouldn't be supplementing with iodine, but you can't take anything Brownstein says at face value, given his association with the person who stands to gain the most financially from everyone taking lots of iodine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radialhead View Post
                      Indeed, so much for evidence based science. The bit that really stood out though was "Guy E. Abraham, M.D. is the owner of the company that developed and distributes Iodoral". That would explain why the ATP Cofactors are the only allowed form of Vit. B under the protocol, what with them being made by the same company.

Which isn't to say we shouldn't be supplementing with iodine, but you can't take anything Brownstein says at face value, given his association with the person who stands to gain the most financially from everyone taking lots of iodine.
                      Are you saying not to use the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol? What is your replacement protocol?

Also, you can buy your B2 & B3 supplements separately. You don't need to buy the ATP Cofactors.

You can use Lugols 5% iodine instead of the iodoral.
                      iodoral just makes it more convenient to take high doses of iodine.

Why all the negativism? Do you have a problem with people making a living? I say 3 cheers to Guy Abraham & Co for producing iodoral & ATP Cofactors.

Grizz
                      Last edited by Grizz; 07-25-2012, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• So is there any studies on the safety or possible long term side effects of the use of prolonged high-dose iodine supplementation?

Comment

You also cannot find me discussing Chemtrails. That was T2T who brought that up. So once again you are distorting the truth (as usual).
                          Really?

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
                          @@ radialhead,

Stop being RUDE to my friend T2T. You are not going to learn anything with a CLOSED MIND. Morgellons Disease & Chemtrails are facts
                          Yes, it was t2t who brought it up, but you instantly believed it without question, & then repeated it as fact. Much the same as:

Melinda Gates was a factual article, if you have a problem with the article, go attack the author. I simply report the facts.
                          More 'facts' that you repeat without question. The Gates Foundation helping to fund birth control may be fact; claiming they're doing so to depopulate the planet is just an Internet nutter's opinion.

Believe it or not, there are a huge number of attention-seeking idiots out there who create websites claiming all sorts of rubbish to feed their addiction. There are loads more designed purely to discredit opposition to a particular political or religious ideal. Assume everything you read is wrong until you find evidence (NOT opinion) to the contrary, & you probably won't go far wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forgotmylastusername View Post
                            So is there any studies on the safety or possible long term side effects of the use of prolonged high-dose iodine supplementation?
                            Yes, excessive amounts of iodine simply pass through the body into urine.

Grizz

Comment

Yes, excessive amounts of iodine simply pass through the body into urine.

Grizz
                              This is an opinion, or belief. Studies?

Comment

Are you saying not to use the Dr. Brownstein Iodine Protocol?
                                No, I'm saying you can't take anything he says at face value given his apparent vested interest. He recommends extremely high levels of iodine supplementation, & appears to be best buddies with the owner of the company that makes the form of iodine that most people will use for those levels. There is a conflict of interest there which people need to know about.

Also, you can buy your B2 & B3 supplements separately. You don't need to buy the ATP Cofactors.
                                You have pushed the use of ATP Cofactors hard though, presumably because Brownstein does?

You can use Lugols 5% iodine instead of the iodoral.
                                iodoral just makes it more convenient to take high doses of iodine.
                                Exactly. And the Brownstein protocol recommends the highest doses as far as I'm aware.

Why all the negativism? Do you have a problem with people making a living? I say 3 cheers to Guy Abraham & Co for producing iodoral & ATP Cofactors.

Grizz
                                I have no problem with people making a living; I'm just highlighting something I think people should know about before spending their hard earned money on Iodoral & ATP Cofactors.

Would you have a problem if you discovered the only reason Brownstein recommends 50mg rather than say 5mg is because he holds shares in Optimox?

Comment

Working...
                                X