The Lean Saloon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lean Saloon

Anyone know what happened to the Lean Saloon website and blog? I liked Johnny's posts, but it seems to be down now.

Might be transitioning away from Godaddy as the domain registrar like many others due to GoDaddy's support of SOPA legislation which would curtail internet freedom in the US. Reports are that GoDaddy is holding back the authorization code for folks that are switching in retaliation.

Comment

I was trying to find his site too but he is on Facebook.
      Rayout, thanks didn't know that.

Comment

He was up last week...?
        Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
        Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
        Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Originally posted by rayout View Post
          Might be transitioning away from Godaddy as the domain registrar like many others due to GoDaddy's support of SOPA legislation which would curtail internet freedom in the US. Reports are that GoDaddy is holding back the authorization code for folks that are switching in retaliation.
          I'd respect him a lot if he was doing that. I heard GoDaddy with drew their support as a business move though.
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Theleansaloon.com is still down and the facebook site hasn't been updated in a long time. It looks to me like Johnny has thrown in the towel as far as blogging goes. In my opinion he was a great balance in the intermittent fasting community to more extremists like Martin Berkhan (whom I also have a lot of respect for).
            http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonized View Post
              Theleansaloon.com is still down and the facebook site hasn't been updated in a long time. It looks to me like Johnny has thrown in the towel as far as blogging goes. In my opinion he was a great balance in the intermittent fasting community to more extremists like Martin Berkhan (whom I also have a lot of respect for).
              The Lean Saloon | Intermittent Fasting. Liberate Your Life.

Not sure if Johnny 'threw in the towel' or not, but I think he might have more important things to do at the moment than worry about our health. Fatherhood was on his horizon - not sure of the due date....

There is a huge difference between talking about how to do something and getting it fucking done.

Comment

On Facebook he says that he will set up the new website in the early part of the new year and that his baby is almost 5 months old. So imagine he has other more important things on his mind. I do look forward to his site being up again as he makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Been wondering about him.

Comment

The Lean Saloon is definitely one of my favorite philosophies about IF and exercise.
                    Definitely hope to see him back soon!
                    As a father myself - I definitely understand how kids can TOTALLY change the entire trajectory of whatever plans you might have had! So best wishes to Johnny whether he comes back or not!
                    ~It's All Relative!~
                    34 - 5'11" CW - 159 GW - 175 10% BF or less!

Primal Journal
                    Fitness Blog - Instagram
                    Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

I found him at

The Lean Saloon | Intermittent Fasting. Liberate Your Life.

the original url is just owned by someone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X