Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what causes baldness?

hi guys.
    do u guys have any ideas of what causes baldness? bad nutrition (probably mainly nto enough protein and fats?)? any other things?

I live in Israel and seriously, every1 here is bald.. fucking everybody.. maybe i over exaggerate but seriously i would say 40-50% atleast of the men in israel is fukcing bald or losing hair.

what can be the causes? the weather here? its kinda hot i guess but not too much..
    i tryed to think what is there in common to almost all the israelis and i thought about the army..
    serving in the army in israel is a duty so almost every1 does.. and while serving in the army u gotta have a very short hair (almost even shaved hair) for ur whole serving time (minimum 3 years for men)..
    is that the cause? is shaving ur head so much or having a very short haircut for a few years the cause for baldness?

im 18 but im seriously losing my mind on that baldness thing. im scared il be bald in the future.
    my 2 big brothers are losing their hair.. so im scared of the genetics thing.. but again i am very different from them.. they both under 5.7 foot and im 6.1 foot.. they both have black hair and i have kinda red hair.. maybe il be different with the hair loss too?
    any ideas? tips? thoughts?

DHT is what scientists believe is the cause... ..maybe its in body oils when you sweat, so to be on safe side wash your hair clean for sure.. if you can get shampoo "nizoral" in Israel do so... if you research Nizoral and hairloss you will find some info..

Comment

do not worry. baldness is a sign of wisdom and leadership. think, in a group of groks, the one shiny bald head, it is like a beacon, and everyone will flock to this man.

Comment

My grandfather insisted that modern shampoos were a huge contributing factor.

Comment

maybe the shampoos are actually a factor.
          being a guy with very bad hygiene (represent) i somtimes dont take a shower for days and my hair gets somthing like an oil on it.. is it supposed to protect it? and by using a shampoo im actually taking the hair protection off?

Comment

hair deficiency

Comment

I dunno, but whatever it is, American Indian men ain't got it.

Comment

Think it's often genetics that is the deciding factor. You get it from your mothers father. If he has hair, so should you.

Comment

Genetics. You know why everyone israel is bald? Cuz you all have that gene. And when you produce babies with each other you continue to pass on that gene.
                  It sucks. I have the gene. Or one of them. Check out propecia (finasteride) and rogaine. They work.
                  Check out my blog at www.themedstudentblog.blogspot.com

Comment

My condolences.

Just shave it off entirely when it becomes too sparse, instead of attempting some pathetic combover. It's really not that much of a dealbreaker for the opposite sex when compared to perceived social status and overall mojo. Just continue being that affable cocksure, semi-lovable asshole and you'll do great.

Comment

My theory: Modern man works inside...under artificial light. The light is above his head...ergo he goes bald there, from the artificial light. If the light was in the wall, he'd be bald on the sides.

Simple logic. Sheesh.

Comment

Do people in Israel eat a lot of foods that have estrogenic compounds or phytoestrogens in them? Do they have moobs? How much prostate cancer is there? Excess estrogen can lead to high levels of DHT... I don't know what else causes it. I've seen people say high testosterone and low testosterone as well. I think thyroid hormones will also affect hair growth/loss. I don't have much information, but these are some points to research.

Comment

I wish shaving your hair off frequently made you bald! My DH has been losing his (and went grey) from age 18 and at 45, he still has some! It's taking forever! (I do love bald men though ). And yep, it's genetic. My son will have absolutely no issues with going bald (so I hope he never wants to), cos my dad had so much hair it was ridiculous. Thick too.

Comment

Originally posted by saarx1 View Post
                            hi guys.
                            do u guys have any ideas of what causes baldness? bad nutrition (probably mainly nto enough protein and fats?)? any other things?

I live in Israel and seriously, every1 here is bald.. fucking everybody.. maybe i over exaggerate but seriously i would say 40-50% atleast of the men in israel is fukcing bald or losing hair.

what can be the causes? the weather here? its kinda hot i guess but not too much..
                            i tryed to think what is there in common to almost all the israelis and i thought about the army..
                            serving in the army in israel is a duty so almost every1 does.. and while serving in the army u gotta have a very short hair (almost even shaved hair) for ur whole serving time (minimum 3 years for men)..
                            is that the cause? is shaving ur head so much or having a very short haircut for a few years the cause for baldness?

im 18 but im seriously losing my mind on that baldness thing. im scared il be bald in the future.
                            my 2 big brothers are losing their hair.. so im scared of the genetics thing.. but again i am very different from them.. they both under 5.7 foot and im 6.1 foot.. they both have black hair and i have kinda red hair.. maybe il be different with the hair loss too?
                            any ideas? tips? thoughts?
                            Whatever you do, DON'T take any drugs for your hair, like Rogain. The side effects are horrific & permanent ! You could develop irreversible Erectile Dysfunction !

I reversed my balding by adding silica to my diet. Read this:

Hair That Grows
                            Hair is nature's greatest beauty enhancer. Hair deserves to be pampered. Hair at 90 micrograms per gram is almost as rich in silica as are healthy bones, which contain 100 micrograms per gram. Silica is a major component of hair. Using a good silica supplement should be part of your ongoing hair care program for revitalizing hair. Silica helps to prevent baldness, stimulates healthier hair growth and assures beautiful shine, luster and strength.

Teeth and Gums
                            By hardening the enamel, silica prevents cavities and preserves teeth. Silica also prevents bleeding gums, gum atrophy, and recession that causes the loosening of teeth, which could ultimately lead to tooth loss. Silica effectively fights ulceration and the decay of bones, teeth and also lessens inflammation.

Tough As Nails
                            Your nail plates are complex protein structures that grow four to five millimeters per month on average. With silica supplementation, fragile nails become normal within a short period of time. Silica will beautify the appearance of your nails and improve their hardness, making them shinier and less prone to breaking.
                            More here:
                            Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade Human Side Effects & Uses- Diatomaceous Earth For Humans
                            Earthworks Health: Human Use Testimonials

D-E Silica also reduced our blood pressure, increased the growth of toenails & findernails, and eliminated wife's joint pains.

Grizz

Comment

This guy seems to know alot about it. I have a full head of hair still at 54...my borther is amost bald..go figure

Cooling Inflammation
                              Living the dream, inside a myth

Comment

Working...
                              X