Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low Carb Carbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Low Carb Carbs

    What do you folks thing about things like

    Low Carb Totillas?
    What about having Michelob Ultras which is only 3.5g of carbs per Beer.

    Are those ok fillers, obviously not part of everyday, but since it's primarly a carb issue.

    So for my daily allowance that's about 25... (jk)

  • #2
    Personally, I wouldn't bother, but if you want to include them that's totally up to you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Mama Lupe's Low-Carb Tortillas:

      Ingredients: water, whole wheat flour, low carb flour (wheat gluten, corn starch, oat fiber, soy flour, soy oil, isolated soy protein, sesame flour, salt, calcium sulfate, sodium acid pyrophosphate. Contains 2% or less of: dextrose, sodium bicarbonate, fumaric acid, calcium propionate (preservative), potassium sorbate, sucralose, and sodium metabisulfate). Vegetable shortening (palm oil, vegetable mono & diglycerides, polysorbate 60). Baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate). Salt, sodium propionate (to preserve freshness), fumaric acid, and dough conditioner (sodium metabisulfate, microcrystalline cellulose and dicalcium phosphate).

      Warning: CONTAINS WHEAT & SOY

      Not Primal, not real food, not good for you in any way. This is not Atkins.
      Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

      My Primal Journal

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by driftwood View Post
        What about having Michelob Ultras which is only 3.5g of carbs per Beer.

        Are those ok fillers, obviously not part of everyday, but since it's primarly a carb issue.

        So for my daily allowance that's about 25... (jk)
        DEAR GOD MAN DONT DO THAT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

        If you are going to drink a beer... drink a real beer... that you will enjoy. Go get yourself some beer that isnt brewed with adjuncts (non maltable grain like corn) Find a good craft brewed beer and enjoy.. if you are not a beer snob and just like regular old american style beer I vote you pick up any inexpensive german import pilsner.. by law no german beer can use adjuncts.

        I can tell a big differnece in the morning if a drink real beer or adjuncted crap

        Comment


        • #5
          Also as an FYI.... all real pilsners are low in carb... they are fermented dry

          Comment


          • #6
            What do I do? Keep walking until I see either the meat counter or blue sky.
            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Glockin Grok View Post
              Also as an FYI.... all real pilsners are low in carb... they are fermented dry
              You just saved christmas

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                What do I do? Keep walking until I see either the meat counter or blue sky.
                Bahahaaa

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Glockin Grok View Post
                  DEAR GOD MAN DONT DO THAT TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!!

                  If you are going to drink a beer... drink a real beer... that you will enjoy. Go get yourself some beer that isnt brewed with adjuncts (non maltable grain like corn) Find a good craft brewed beer and enjoy.. if you are not a beer snob and just like regular old american style beer I vote you pick up any inexpensive german import pilsner.. by law no german beer can use adjuncts.

                  I can tell a big differnece in the morning if a drink real beer or adjuncted crap
                  Awsome!!! Thanks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                    Personally, I wouldn't bother, but if you want to include them that's totally up to you.
                    yeah was just curious!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Can you recommend a good pilsner that is low on carbs then? I am looking at Pilsner Urquel and that has 18 carbs per bottle...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by driftwood View Post
                        but since it's primarly a carb issue.
                        Is this really what you take from the primal blueprint?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          uhhhhh?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Eat real, unprocessed food and don't worry about carbs, protein or fat. You know, before everyone became obsessed with carbs, somehow people were able to lose weight and get lean and healthy. It is a mystery.
                            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hey driftwood...in case this wasn't your intention, your posts reek of troll-like behaviour.
                              Ramblings of an Unamused Mouse (Lots of Food Porn, Too!)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X