DailyBurn Beats FitDay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DailyBurn Beats FitDay

Why does everyone enjoy FitDay so much? I just logged in to use it and when I attempted to enter in a recipe, I couldn't get it to find almond flour or omega 3 eggs. ??? That stuff is second nature to DailyBurn. Perhaps the stats or graphs are better? As far as tracking calories now and then I advocate for DailyBurn.

I agree with you on that one, I used it once and got so frustrated that I never used it again.

Comment

I'm going to have to give DailyBurn a try then, but honestly FitDay works like a dream for me.

Not done yet...

Comment

Wow, I went over to DailyBurn to try it out and its not bad. I love how it breaks it down into brands of specific foods. Like for instance, I just fried my eggs in coconut oil so you get to pick which brand of coconut oil did you use, etc. Pretty cool.

Carpe Diem!

Comment

It seems a good site but being in Europe and not having the brands you are using in the US, fitday does nicely.

M

Comment

Fitday makes it really difficult (or impossible) to find the foods you want. I don't think there was much choice when I first started using it and then I had so many custom foods that it worked fine for me. However, I just checked out Daily Burn and it looks so much better than Fitday and few others I've looked at. I think I'm switching!

Comment

I tried DailyBurn but I don't like it. It doesn't let me add my own amount of the food I ate, instead I can only add the number of servings consumed... at least I gave it a try!

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
              ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

i just tried it today as well. I am impressed, but not enough to switch from FitDay. And I had a similar issue as Raphael. Plus fitday has more additional tools (or at least dailyburn didn&#39;t make their site as easy to navigate and find exactly what you need.

But there were things I found there that FitDay doesn&#39;t have, so i am keeping an account for both so that I can occasionally log in for those few things.

Not done yet...

Comment

I didn&#39;t have any luck with fit day either. I use caloriecount.about.com

Comment

I just signed up for caloriecount, looks promising but I still prefer the simpleness of fitday!

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
                    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Working...
                    X