Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's for Dinner? What (if anything) does everybody snack on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for Dinner? What (if anything) does everybody snack on?

Anybody care to list off their dinner plans and favorite snacks?

I'm naughty, but I snack on cheese while I make dinner. I'm a cheese addict.

Comment

Hmmm, for me snacks are usually hard-boiled eggs, jerky of some kind, or nuts. I think dinner tonight will be organic ground chicken, mixed veggies sauted in butter. I was finally able to find a source of pastured butter. It's so yummy. Today for lunch I had a BAS (big-ass salad) with grilled shrimp that I made last night using butter and garlic. Like Shrimp Scampi kind of.

Carpe Diem!

Comment

Dinner tonight: leftover roasted chicken (rosemary, meyer lemon and garlic). Some sort of veg.

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Comment

Dinner tonight will be a protein shake with some berries.

Lunch was the exciting part. Thyme and Beef tomato sauce on steamed cauliflower. Followed by my daily post lunch americano. Perfection!

Comment

Dinner tonight: will be trying cauli-crust pizza.

Lately I haven't been good about breakfast and lunch so I just have several snacks throughout the day. Today I brought with me to work:

rice cooked in chicken stock w/tons of butter (obv non primal)

a pear

an avocado to eat "straight up"

pistachios

don't know if I will eat it all or not but wanted to be prepared. Haha.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Roasted Curried Cauliflower and Garlic with Olive Oil

Roasted Chicken Breast

Green Leaf Salad with Carrots, Red Onions, and Green Peppers with Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar

Champagne and Dark Chocolate for dessert

On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

Tonight's dinner is...

14 oz pork roast

6 chicken wings

4 eggs in lard

Quinoa

Small sweet potato

Broccoli

Banana

Almonds

Coconut

Lots of olive oil & butter

I think that will be it hehe. I'm a one-mealer.

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
                ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Comment

Tonight I have a cut of grass fed beef shank in the slow cooker with some carrots.

Comment

Tonight is: Lamb & zuchinni burgers w/homemade tsatsiki (yogurt & cucumber) sauce. Maybe some grilled aparagus on the side.

I don&#39;t snack much, but I recently made the coconut and almond meal macaroons someone posted here. They are pretty tasty!

Comment

Sardines, cabbage and some dark chocolate.

Comment

Oh we will also have salad tonight. Local lettuce and avocado from our CSA!

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Tonight&#39;s dinner for me will be some roasted chicken breast cut up in a salad with mache, avocado, some sauteed asparagus, goat cheese, and olive oil for dressing! A few almonds and some rooibos tea with a mint leaf tossed in and stevia for dessert.

Comment

Sick today, so dinner is going to be homemade chicken stock. If the throat feels good about this, I&#39;ll have some of the chicken itself shredded in it. If not, just the stock for tonight.

Usually it&#39;s much more interesting and yummy though - so I guess if I hadn&#39;t been sick, I&#39;d be having turkey burgers fried up in bacon grease and sweet potato home fries made in butter... maybe I&#39;ll be up for the for lunch tomorrow.

In your face, Space Coyote!

Comment

Working...
                            X