No announcement yet.

Warrior Diet..good or bad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the warrior diet. Energy all day and fabulous sleep. When I started, I would have a snack of nuts with an apple during the day. At night I would eat mostly protein with a side. I am so grateful for my "warrior" time because I appreciated food so much more. If it doesn't work, you will know..

Comment

I agree with dado.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakakatie View Post
        I loved the warrior diet. Energy all day and fabulous sleep. When I started, I would have a snack of nuts with an apple during the day. At night I would eat mostly protein with a side. I am so grateful for my "warrior" time because I appreciated food so much more. If it doesn't work, you will know..
        I completely agree, I love the warrior diet. Did you stop doing it? For me, it works perfectly because it gives me so much more time. I'm busy at school all day and not having to worry about finding or making primal meals until I get home in the evening has been amazingly freeing. I feel good all day. It's definitely a way of living that most people would assume is harmful, which is ironic...shows how far we've changed from Grok. I think you'll know if it doesn't work, but at the same time don't jump right into the Warrior Diet from eating 3+ meals a day right off the bat and expect to enjoy it. It took me SO long to feel fully comfortable with IF and have slowly transitioned from skipping breakfast, to eating a late lunch and dinner, to eating just one huge dinner. Ori recommends starting out implementing it one day per week and moving from there.

Comment

Working...
        X