No announcement yet.

How do you track your Omega breakdown?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DON'T. I eat more fish, less chicken. And use nuts only as condiments these days. Then I go outside and play.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

Originally posted by dado View Post
      But I turned this fear into a passion and ended up earning a BSME.

Now run along and get back to micromanaging your omega ratio; I'm not risking the remaining hairs on my head for such trivial bullshit unless my life depends on it.
      hmmm maybe it is not a friendly site after all.

Comment

Originally posted by euggen View Post
        hmmm maybe it is not a friendly site after all.
        It's very friendly, don't let one poster color your experience here. If you stick around you'll find that most are very helpful and even I have a lot to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by dado View Post
          It's very friendly, don't let one poster color your experience here. If you stick around you'll find that most are very helpful and even I have a lot to offer.
          you do? bating my breath....

Comment

buahahahhaaha

Comment

I mean this in the most supportive way I can in text. There are tools to track O ratios but the point of living better is to not be so regimented and to worry less. But if it makes you feel better to obsess over a subject this won't hurt you. I tend to obsess over my fitness progressions and avoiding bad foods so I completely understand and a good tool for your intrest has been pointed out. Welcome!
              Integrity is what we do when nobody's watching.

Comment

Originally posted by bryanccfshr View Post
                I mean this in the most supportive way I can in text. There are tools to track O ratios but the point of living better is to not be so regimented and to worry less. But if it makes you feel better to obsess over a subject this won't hurt you. I tend to obsess over my fitness progressions and avoiding bad foods so I completely understand and a good tool for your intrest has been pointed out. Welcome!
                I understand.But like all, I get caught up with ...hmm..life, and do the wrong thing. As I said in the original question, I am tired of logging food, but right now - good and bad - I don't eat enough because consuming fats sates my appetite! For example, today I had around 1000 cals, which is WAY TOO LITTLE! I think I will log for some time to figure out what's the good place for me to be. thanks for all your input!

Comment

I wouldn't
                  Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Working...
                  X