Headache

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headache

I've had a headache for about a week and a half now. It started when I ate a bagel. I never eat grains and not sure why I decided to at that moment, but what's done is done, and I don't plan to dwell on it. Now I have this never-ending headache. About 5 days after I had the bagel it turned into a migraine. Horrible pain. It's gotten better, but I'm still having constant headaches.

A few questions.... Do you think the headaches are caused by the grains? If so, why would I still be having them a week and a half later? And why would the migraine develop almost a week later? Finally, what can I do to dull the pain?

I'm eating 100% primal... lots of vegetables, meats, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado (no dairy, nuts, fruit or grains of course!) I drink plenty of water, lift heavy thing twice a week, sprint once a week and walk about 7 hours a week. And most nights I get 8 hours or more of sleep. Not sure what else I can do...

Thank you for your advice in advance!

One bagel does not cause a week and a half long headache. Any number of things could be causing it but you really should go see a doctor, not look for an internet diagnosis.
    A headache that severe and that long could be something serious.

Comment

I would see a doc, and a magnesium-supplement 2 hours before bed could help.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
        One bagel does not cause a week and a half long headache. Any number of things could be causing it but you really should go see a doctor, not look for an internet diagnosis.
        A headache that severe and that long could be something serious.
        Ditto. See a doc.
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Working...
        X