• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a bat that grew arms.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
      Sheesh, guys. It's like you've never read my posts. There are very few things I hold sacred:

1. Low carb diets based on single-ingredient foods are safe and healthy for most people (although carbohydrates may be helpful for people with high levels of activity. No carb wars. Shotgun. Doorknob. Whatever, don't start that war.)
      2. Squatting below parallel with a barbell is the best way to get strong
      3. Men have beards. Awesome men have awesome beards.
      4. There is no situation in which yoga pants are not appropriate attire for a lady

Please refer to #3.
      Men have beards. Awesome men have awesome beards. Got it. I like them too. Man hair is cool.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
        Rich, the things you hold sacred have absolutely NOTHING to do with SOME OF US
        not being able to figure out what your avatar is.

Really, it's US, not YOU. I promise.

I LOVE BEARDS. Love, love, LOVE THEM. I just couldn't see it! Now I do, and now I love
        THIS ONE TOO.

Don't make me bitch slap you.

~Bethesda
        Even with the protection provided by my actual, non-avatar, non-silhouette beard, I wouldn't wanna be bitchslapped by you. I'll simmer down now.

Originally posted by Wildrose View Post
        I can wear Yoga pants to a super fancy restaurant? Hot damn!
        If I had a fancy restaurant, that would actually be the dress code. If you don't wear yoga pants to a fancy restaurant, you're probably a communist.

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
        Men have beards. Awesome men have awesome beards. Got it. I like them too. Man hair is cool.
        Joanie, you're my absolute effin' favorite person ever.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Very let down.
          I greatly preferred my imagination to the pedestrian reality.

Comment

Now about your avatar.

I find the number of parallels between it and myself disturbing and perhaps cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by bcbcbc2 View Post
              Now about your avatar.

I find the number of parallels between it and myself disturbing and perhaps cruel.
              Three-toed sloth crossing the road in Costa Rica - YouTube
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I always knew it was a beard. I wear one of some form too so it was obvious to me.
                Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

That's about the way my walking program is feeling.

Comment

Even with the protection provided by my actual, non-avatar, non-silhouette beard
                    Oh is that what that is!

I thought it was an overhead shot of an arch-angel with wings flexing

Now that you've seen it you cannot unsee it.

Comment

Originally posted by bcbcbc2 View Post
                      Now about your avatar.

LOL. It's such a great life - hang from a tree, eat, sleep, get lots of fresh air, occasionally breed. Add some internet time, and it's perfection.

I couldn't watch once it got to the road. I know they were going to stop traffic for it, but still. LOL
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I couldn't watch once it got to the road. I know they were going to stop traffic for it, but still. LOL
                        It's kinda neat. Dude on a motorcycle stops, picks the silly little fella up, and takes him across to the other side.
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

It's kinda neat. Dude on a motorcycle stops, picks the silly little fella up, and takes him across to the other side.
                          here he is after 10GOMAD

The Tarkio Valley Sloth Project Gazette honors Museum and Giant Sloth

Comment

Working...
                          X