• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
    AHHHHHHH!

HAHAHAHAHAAHA!

I'm DYING LAUGHING!!!

Not at you, Rich, but just that I see it now.

Wow, welcome to the blind club.

Getting old and stupid sucks.

Ah yes... beauty fades and dumb is forever...........................

I'm just glad you're entertained!
    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

AHHHHHHH!

HAHAHAHAHAAHA!

I'm DYING LAUGHING!!!

Not at you, Rich, but just that I see it now.

Wow, welcome to the blind club.

Getting old and stupid sucks.

Ah yes... beauty fades and dumb is forever...........................

THANK YOU QUIKKY!!
      Me too.
      Had no idea and now its so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by bcbcbc2 View Post
        Me too.
        Had no idea and now its so obvious.
        Really? I thought I was renowned around here for my snarky wit, not my optically illusory avatar.
        Last edited by RichMahogany; 09-19-2013, 01:59 PM. Reason: and excellent spelling skills
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
          I'm just glad you're entertained!
          Sadly, these days, it doesn't take much.

SNORT!!!!!

And you *are* renowned around here for your snarky wit.

That has nothing to do with your ink blot avatar. Snicker.

Comment

Sadly, these days, it doesn't take much.

SNORT!!!!!

And you *are* renowned around here for your snarky wit.

That has nothing to do with your ink blot avatar. Snicker.
            Yeah, I sent your guesses away to Dr. Rorschach. I'll let you know what he has to say about you!!!
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Yeah, I sent your guesses away to Dr. Rorschach. I'll let you know what he has to say about you!!!
              I'd better hide - I think he might come back with "Soylent Green" somewhere in the verbiage....

Comment

If you took away the meat and fish from my diet, what you would be left with would be almost exclusively fruit, vegetables, nuts and a few seeds as I rarely eat dairy. A vegan could quite happily eat that, though I'd be upping the vegetable protein and fats as I get most of my protein and fat, obviously, from meat and fish.

There are examples of fit and strong vegans but it's not a lifestyle I'm interested in at the moment when I'm doing so well on, and enjoying, animal protein.

But damn do I love my vegetables.
                Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

Comment

Count me in with thinking it was a bat with wings or something. I actually like it better that way. It's like the old woman/young woman picture.

Comment

It's not a bat with a handle? Dang.
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                      Sheesh, guys. It's like you've never read my posts. There are very few things I hold sacred:

1. Low carb diets based on single-ingredient foods are safe and healthy for most people (although carbohydrates may be helpful for people with high levels of activity. No carb wars. Shotgun. Doorknob. Whatever, don't start that war.)
                      2. Squatting below parallel with a barbell is the best way to get strong
                      3. Men have beards. Awesome men have awesome beards.
                      4. There is no situation in which yoga pants are not appropriate attire for a lady

Please refer to #3.
                      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

This might not be helpful to the conversation but how do you know if there is a vegan at your gathering? Don't worry, they will tell you five times. This is why I try to be low key with my Primal eating. I don't want Primal to be associated with annoying evangelizing trying to covert everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by lea View Post
                          Veganism /=/ Vegetarianism. Getting protein from vegetable sources without meat products like eggs and cheese and without soy seems to be a huge chore, that requires supplementation.

I think you can be a healthy vegetarian much more easily than a healthy vegan.

We can still make common cause on the sourcing of our veggies, though!
                          QFT. My sister is raising two children vegetarian and while I don't agree with the soy meats, they seem to be healthy enough. I've heard plenty of stories of children failing to thrive on vegan diets.
                          Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Rich, the things you hold sacred have absolutely NOTHING to do with SOME OF US
                            not being able to figure out what your avatar is.

Really, it's US, not YOU. I promise.

I LOVE BEARDS. Love, love, LOVE THEM. I just couldn't see it! Now I do, and now I love
                            THIS ONE TOO.

Don't make me bitch slap you.

~Bethesda

Comment

Sheesh, guys. It's like you've never read my posts. There are very few things I hold sacred:

1. Low carb diets based on single-ingredient foods are safe and healthy for most people (although carbohydrates may be helpful for people with high levels of activity. No carb wars. Shotgun. Doorknob. Whatever, don't start that war.)
                              2. Squatting below parallel with a barbell is the best way to get strong
                              3. Men have beards. Awesome men have awesome beards.
                              4. There is no situation in which yoga pants are not appropriate attire for a lady

Please refer to #3.
                              I can wear Yoga pants to a super fancy restaurant? Hot damn!
                              Out of context quote for the day:

Clearly Gorbag is so awesome he should be cloned, reproducing in the normal manner would only dilute his awesomeness. - Urban Forager

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                I thought it was a crab in a hammock - a beard makes so much more sense.
                                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

Working...
                                X