whats your prediction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your prediction?

How long do you think our paleolithic ancestors would have lived with the eating habits they had if they didn't die from sicknesses and the ice ageand everything? I find it interesting.

Sorry if this has been discussed. I'm still getting used to this site.
    Big brains discuss ideas
    Average brains discuss events
    Small brains discuss people...
    -Eleanore Roosevelt

they lived until something killed them accidents, becoming dinner or old age
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

They would have lived until they ran into a tiger, bear or an angry tribe that wanted their shit
      "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Comment

If they survived wild animals, colds, lack of food and childbirth, I'm guessing 66.

Comment

People have always got to be old, it's just that (for now) more of them do. Average life expectancy has nothing to do with how long an individual lives.
          Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

I think in TPB, Mark speculated Grok would have lived to his 70s, barring animal attack, natural disasters, infection/disease and other things that would have cut his life short. Mark's main point, though, is that Grok would have lived fully and healthily, until he simply died. "Live long, drop dead." Grok would not have had any of the ailments that we associate with old age today. No wheelchairs and BP meds for Grok!
            F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

Thats awesome. id love to live till im 100....but then again who would wanna live that long unless you felt like jack lalane at that age? lol
              Originally posted by JackieKessler View Post
              I think in TPB, Mark speculated Grok would have lived to his 70s, barring animal attack, natural disasters, infection/disease and other things that would have cut his life short. Mark's main point, though, is that Grok would have lived fully and healthily, until he simply died. "Live long, drop dead." Grok would not have had any of the ailments that we associate with old age today. No wheelchairs and BP meds for Grok!
              Big brains discuss ideas
              -Eleanore Roosevelt

Comment

Hmm..why only 70? I mean, leaving out disease and attacks I would think he would live longer, what with an organic diet and no environmental pollutants.
                && It's not just about living well, it's about dying well.

Comment

Originally posted by m e g a n foxy View Post
                  Hmm..why only 70? I mean, leaving out disease and attacks I would think he would live longer, what with an organic diet and no environmental pollutants.

That's what I'm thinking. I see people saying eskimos only live till their 30's.......that makes me wonder....
                  Big brains discuss ideas
                  -Eleanore Roosevelt

Comment

I've read some people theorize that early man also died from infections quite a bit
                    Currently dabbling in: IF, leangains, Starting Strength, 5/3/1

Comment

Barring infections, pollutions, accidents, and the mathematical idiocy that confuses so many people who don't understand what AVERAGE means (dead babies by the truckload), I can't think of any reason for a person with good genes to not live to somewhere in the early hundreds.
                      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by btownshreds View Post
                        That's what I'm thinking. I see people saying eskimos only live till their 30's.......that makes me wonder....
                        The fact that you can even begin to believe that..... now that makes me wonder...
                        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

I say 69. Cuz it's my favorite number. Heh heh.
                          cj

height: 5' 10 1/2"
                          2/20/11: 210
                          9/19/11: 185.5
                          goal: #170

"Decide what to be, and go be it."

Comment

Don't you think the average caveman lacked the variety of diet that we are able to eat today? Everything was seasonal and local, which is good, but overall, wouldn't he lack certain things, like say selenium if he wasn't around oysters or brazil nuts? How does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkMistress View Post
                              I say 69. Cuz it's my favorite number. Heh heh.
                              88 is better...Cuz you get 8 twice
                              Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Working...
                              X