X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this it?

Grizz

Comment

ok, took a pic. lets see if this works (never posted a pic here before)

Comment

"WHERE ARE THE ALMONDS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY ALMOND BUTTER WAAAAHHHH" in 5, 4, 3 ...
        You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Thanks for that, mrsgp!

This seems to be a lot more 'accurate' as to how I perceived the pyramid to look like after reading the PB laws last year. I'm glad that Mark acknowledges the revision as well, there.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
            "WHERE ARE THE ALMONDS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY ALMOND BUTTER WAAAAHHHH" in 5, 4, 3 ...
            Sorry Grumpy, but they have become officially a "moderation food" which is probably a good thing since they are hard to stop eating once you start. The only way I "moderate" my intake is to not keep them in the house.
            Last edited by Paleobird; 10-30-2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KG View Post
              Thanks for that, mrsgp!

This seems to be a lot more 'accurate' as to how I perceived the pyramid to look like after reading the PB laws last year. I'm glad that Mark acknowledges the revision as well, there.
              Yes, thank you. I noted that it did say "bulk of dietary calories" from meat/fish/etc. not bulk of diet. You can have a huge BAS with a piece of salmon on top and still be in line with this pyramid.

Comment

thanks for adding the pic!

Comment

I bought the book to support Mark as well. He gives so much free advice every day, the least i could do is pay him for a little of his time.

Comment

Originally posted by Maureen.Crocker View Post
                    I bought the book to support Mark as well. He gives so much free advice every day, the least i could do is pay him for a little of his time.
                    Yea, that's exactly how it's supposed to work.

MRSGP, YOU ARE HERO FOR AN ENTIRE GENERATION. GREAT PICTURE.

Comment

Originally posted by dado View Post
                      Yea, that's exactly how it's supposed to work.

MRSGP, YOU ARE HERO FOR AN ENTIRE GENERATION. GREAT PICTURE.

Well, thank you sir
                      Did you all notice Mark posted this on his blog yesterday along with details/explanations?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsgp101310 View Post
                        Well, thank you sir
                        Did you all notice Mark posted this on his blog yesterday along with details/explanations?
                        No, and I do not wish to notice. You must enjoy your Hour of Greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by dado View Post
                          No, and I do not wish to notice. You must enjoy your Hour of Greatness.
                          Well, allrightythen... I'm off to bask in my Hour of Greatness since you said I must

Comment

He does pay attention after all

Comment

Working...
                            X