Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primal Meals - What are you currently eating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 oz tenderloin fried in CO with olives
    started weight loss journey 6/1/10 -182 lbs total loss
    Leptin Reset/Primal (started 9/3/11 wt 226 ) -- week 14 -10 lbs loss thus far

Avocados are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Comment

so far ...
      breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs mixed with onion, tomato, capsicum, red chillies and cheese.
      snack: 1 small orange; couple of balls of dark choc+walnuts mix.
      lunch: a bowl of coconut milk+chicken soup (yummmy) and a cup of stir fried kale.
      Few but ripe.

Comment

8 oz pork steak cooked in spicy olive oil
        3 farm fresh pastured eggs

Comment

I do dairy because osteoporosis runs so bad in my family so..... greek yogurt with mixed almonds and walnuts, whey protein and blueberries havent decided for the rest of the day yet

Comment

Not to diss dairy, but you should check out the vit D3, Vit A, Vit K2 solution for osteoporosis...

DOES YOUR GUT CONTROL YOUR BONE MASS? - Jack Kruse
            THE VITAMIN K2 STORY OF BAD BONE AND ARTERIES - Jack Kruse
            ARE YOUR COMMONLY RX'd DRUGS BAD TO THE BONE? - Jack Kruse

Comment

Bacon Burgers with Dijon
              Asparagus
              Coffee with HWC

Comment

Having Rabbit today slow cooked in chicken broth with carrots/onions/celery/garlic I'll let you know how it is. Also just added brussel sprouts which I dont mind and I really loved the parsnips Monday!
                Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Comment

Bacon and eggs for breakfast.
                  Stir-fried ground turkey with shredded cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, onions, garlic, ginger, and sesame seeds.
                  French onion soup (sans bread and cheese) with a grilled chicken salad for dinner.

Comment

BAB =
                    Applewood smoked bacon
                    8 oz Tenderloin
                    3 'FRESH' eggs

Comment

Lunch = Pate (homemade), chilled butter pats, smoked sockeye salmon

Comment

Roast beef w/mashed white potatoe and butter, and steamed brussel sprouts and cabbage.

Comment

3 fresh eggs 8 ounce of smoked picnic ham all cooked in CO

Comment

3 fresh eggs, 8 ounces of Prime Rib

Comment

BAB = 3 fresh eggs, pulled pork (8oz), Green tea w/HWC

Comment

Had a wonderful pork loin roast last night with roasted veggies from my local farm CSA! Seasoned it with basil/thyme/garlic.. and I put a bunch of minched garlic all over it.. A++ dinner!! (far outweighed in restuarant food as well)

With the cold..I decided to make soup for lunch. So I put my chicken legs/carrots/celery/pasnips/broccoli/garlic/seasoning in chicken broth in the crock pot for 7 hours. I then cooked spaghetti squash and threw it in after it was done cooking. MMmm can't wait to eat that!
                                Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X