Can Grok eat wheat sprouts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
    I eat wheatgrass all the time. Moo I'm a cow.
    Just as I suspected.

Comment

Darth, darling, if you don't stop this unprovoked and totally pointless vendetta against me soon, people around here are going to start to think that the truth of the matter is that you really have a terrible crush on me.

I don't care what you do or say except that you keep hijacking other peoples' threads just to be snotty to me. That's rude. And not even remotely funny. Give it a rest.

Comment

Paleobird,

I just told my 4 year old son the other day that the little girl in his preschool class that keeps hitting him is doing it because she likes him. Me thinks Darth is just like that little girl towards you. He protests way too much not to have a terrible crush on you.

Comment

uhhhh hitting is not a sign that someone likes you.

Comment

It is when you are 4. Plus she told her Mom that Daniel was her boyfriend.

Comment

i guess i never liked anyone enough to hit them.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyfan7 View Post
                Paleobird,

I just told my 4 year old son the other day that the little girl in his preschool class that keeps hitting him is doing it because she likes him. Me thinks Darth is just like that little girl towards you. He protests way too much not to have a terrible crush on you.
                I'm not protesting anything.

But if paleobeard's tranny cock is what you're after why not just come out and say it you cocksucker, or are you more into small children? Which is it?

Have I ever evidenced giving a fuck what people around here think?

All I'm saying is that if it chews regurgitated wheatgrass that it belched up from one of it's four stomachs and keeps on mooing, than it's probably a cow. Or a transvestite.

Comment

Working...
                X