Velvet Antler Spray/ IGF-1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
    High-quality velvet antler is not ingested and totally bypasses the digestive system as it's either taken sublingually or transdermally. Even still, the cheap stuff in capsule form on Amazon has some pretty remarkable reviews.

The high-quality product does not use any bone; only the tips are harvested.

Why would you question cross-species benefit yet not question that bone broth and bone marrow and offal are beneficial to humans? You eat that. There are many, many animal products that we extract from and benefit from. Does taking Premarin, which is extracted from pregnant mares, make you pregnant? That's the exact line of logic you used above, and you're just being silly. I don't think you're truly interested in learning about this; I think you're just being argumentative. So why should I give this more of my time or energy?

For anyone who is actually genuinely interested, there is TON of info about deer velvet antler online.
    Well said.. Sorry Paleobird lol
    Hustle for Happiness, Hustle for Love, Hustle for Health, Hustle for Wealth, Hustle for Muscle

http://www.hustleformuscle.com

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
      Moo moo. I'm a cow watch me fart. Moo.
      Well mooed.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
        High-quality velvet antler is not ingested and totally bypasses the digestive system as it's either taken sublingually or transdermally. Even still, the cheap stuff in capsule form on Amazon has some pretty remarkable reviews.

The high-quality product does not use any bone; only the tips are harvested.

Why would you question cross-species benefit yet not question that bone broth and bone marrow and offal are beneficial to humans? You eat that. There are many, many animal products that we extract from and benefit from. Does taking Premarin, which is extracted from pregnant mares, make you pregnant? That's the exact line of logic you used above, and you're just being silly. I don't think you're truly interested in learning about this; I think you're just being argumentative. So why should I give this more of my time or energy?

For anyone who is actually genuinely interested, there is TON of info about deer velvet antler online.
        Ingesting another species is called food. It gives us vitamins and minerals. What I was questioning is a hormone specific to deer antler growth being capable of acting as a "fountain of youth" hormone in humans.
        TL, I adore you but this is snake oil. I am honestly not saying this to be argumentative but because I hate to see people getting bilked out of their money. I have the right to an opinion that is different from you on this subject. Let's leave it at that.

Comment

This is an old thread and I hate to bump it, but today is the first time I've heard about deer antler spray.

I'm watching the Super Bowl media day and this story about Ray Lewis using "deer antler spray" to come back from injury so quickly. I, of course, immediately ran to my computer and hit up MDA to see if y'all had used it.

That leads me to the question, any of y'all used it? I think I may order a bottle of the spray and see what happens! Any suggestions/feedback?

Ray Lewis doesn

Comment

Working...
          X