can one consume too much cinnamon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can one consume too much cinnamon?

I love the stuff aand use gobs of it on a daily basis from sprinkling it on eggs, to putting it in my homemade mayos and dressings, and i love it tossed into broccoli with olive oil.

just curious.

eat away, it's good
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

hmm, don't have a reference to had, but I recall reading that you should keep intake under a teaspoon a day for some reason...
      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Benefits of Cinnamon - Why Use Cinnamon For Health
        Health Concerns With Cinnamon | LIVESTRONG.COM
        Cinnamon & Diabetes - ABC Homeopathy Forum

here are some articles to read through, can't vouch for them though
        If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
        If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

I thought cinnamon was supposedly a metabolism booster? You're also supposed to be able to use it to deter ants and kill mold on seedlings.

I say whatever spice makes your food more enjoyable is awesome. Especially if you get fresh spices.
          Last edited by elainevdw; 10-21-2011, 07:50 PM. Reason: I CAN NO TYPE GUD
          ~elaine. twitter, primal journal.

Originally posted by vontrapp
          CoWorker: What? Cmon live a little.
          Me: No thanks, I'd rather live a lot.

Comment

For you cinnamon fans...

The Wilderness Childe: Cinnamon

Comment

There is also the very tasty cardamom.

Comment

Working...
              X