No announcement yet.

How to solve Bipolar Disorder disease?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to solve Bipolar Disorder disease?

Past few days I am seeing some unexpected behavior changes like I am hurrying t o achieve goal, increasing sexual activity and not feel good in bed. I have discussed with my friend but he told me that you are in bipolar disorder. Is this sign of bipolar disorder disease. If yes then what step I will take to control or cure this disease.

this is certainly bipolar disorder and you do not have many options now, it is too late for you

i am sorry. i support you 150%.

Comment

I think you should get a real diagnosis, not just what a friend says.

Comment

Dado, STFU.

Go to a doctor if you have true concerns about mental illness. And then read "The Mood Cure" and "Depression Free: Naturally" if you are diagnosed with anything. Eating primal is a great way to support healthy mental chemical balance and those books explain the nutrients you need in case you have a deficiency (hence the mental "illness").
        Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by jonshon View Post
          Past few days I am seeing some unexpected behavior changes like I am hurrying t o achieve goal, increasing sexual activity and not feel good in bed. I have discussed with my friend but he told me that you are in bipolar disorder. Is this sign of bipolar disorder disease. If yes then what step I will take to control or cure this disease.
          Increased sexual desire is NOT a sign of bipolar. It is a sign of improved health. When did you start the Primal Diet? THE major source for depression & mental problems is a Vitamin D3 Deficiency. Start taking 10,000 IU Vitamin D3 daily then get your blood test in 3 month to verify D3 is at 80 ng/ml.
          Vitamin D optimization thoughts | Jack Kruse
          Epidemic of Vitamin D deficiency sweeping the world

Details on Vit D3 below,

Grizz

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
            Dado, STFU.

Go to a doctor if you have true concerns about mental illness. And then read "The Mood Cure" and "Depression Free: Naturally" if you are diagnosed with anything. Eating primal is a great way to support healthy mental chemical balance and those books explain the nutrients you need in case you have a deficiency (hence the mental "illness").
            hey i have a bridge to sell you in the middle of a big ocean

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
              Increased sexual desire is NOT a sign of bipolar. It is a sign of improved health. When did you start the Primal Diet? THE major source for depression & mental problems is a Vitamin D3 Deficiency. Start taking 10,000 IU Vitamin D3 daily then get your blood test in 3 month to verify D3 is at 80 ng/ml.
              Vitamin D optimization thoughts | Jack Kruse
              Epidemic of Vitamin D deficiency sweeping the world

Details on Vit D3 below,

Grizz
              hey, dipshit: Hypersexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

haha he said 'dipshit'

Comment

Originally posted by marqueemoon View Post
                  Dipshit right back to you.
                  increasing sexual activity
                  Does NOT mean Hyper Sexuality !

Learn what you are talking about.
                  Grizz

Comment

The past few days? Geez, just go on with your life.

Comment

Bipolar Disorder is nothing to joke about, I almost lost my life to it. It is a serious disorder that should not be taken lightly.
                      Get yourself to a medical PROFESSIONAL and express your concerns and possible treatment path. Lay off of WebMD or friend's advice and see a doctor.
                      You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
                      Margaret Thatcher

Comment

Originally posted by jennachica View Post
                        Bipolar Disorder is nothing to joke about, I almost lost my life to it. It is a serious disorder that should not be taken lightly.
                        Get yourself to a medical PROFESSIONAL and express your concerns and possible treatment path. Lay off of WebMD or friend's advice and see a doctor.
                        This x1000.

Comment

The doctor will definaty find something wrong with you and get uou on a pricey med right away, unless your in the military, then the doctor is sure to find nothing wrong with you and send you back to war.

Comment

Working...
                          X