Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Letter to Lindsay Lohan

Dear Ms Lindsay Lohan:

You need to go primal so that you can feel good and strong, ditch the drugs, and find meaning in the world again. I am sure that your drug abuse and legal problems stem from a grain-based diet and the resulting inflammation of your brain, your joints, all that stuff.

Best regards,
    Dado and Posse

I think it's the meth. Jus' sayin.'

Comment

Oh it's meth? That's messed up, I thought it was only cocaine.

Comment

I really doubt it's because of her diet.

Comment

Originally posted by They call me BUTTLOCK View Post
          I really doubt it's because of her diet.
          Yeah, I think she needs to be dragged off to a deserted island with a good therapist. For a long time. Fucked up childhood, fucked up family that sees her as a meal ticket, probably mental illness and being surrounded by people who will do whatever you want and ply you with drugs for a free ride. It's gonna take a hell of a lot more than diet. My bet is she'll be dead within a year or two.
          Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

That girl used to be good lookin' in an Ann Margaret sort of way, now she just looks all used up!
            52 year old Male
            Goal: 185lbs
            April 10th: 220lbs

Comment

The excitotoxins in the grains just weren't doing it anymore.

Comment

If Ms. Lohan doesn't wise up, she's on course for membership in the 27 club. Sort of sad in an Amy Winehouse kinda way.

Comment

I feel so bad for that girl, it just seems like she's on the fast downward cycle to death. I'm pretty sure she's doing meth, from what I understand (from Intervention haha) it rots/yellows your front teeth
                  You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
                  Margaret Thatcher

Comment

The teeth. A friend is well on her way to the grave from the meth (among other things) and split a tooth on toast. If I hadn't seen it I might not have believed it.

Why do people want fame anyway? This poor girl is surrounded by people that want a piece of her, right down to her parents. So very sad. If the prisons weren't drug infested as well a 2 year bit in the slammer might do her a world of good.
                    Last edited by IvyBlue; 10-20-2011, 09:11 AM.
                    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

Hey, have you noticed that like almost everyone in the world eats grain, and most of them are not nearly as wrecked as Lindsay Lohan?

Comment

"Depression-Free: Naturally" was originally called "7 Steps to Sobriety". It discusses how the seeming inability to get over addictions is caused by nutritional deficiencies that the drugs inadequately fill. I just read Ms. Lohan's wikipedia page; very tragic. It's odd to think of her as the same age as my sister.
                        Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by weird fish View Post
                          Hey, have you noticed that like almost everyone in the world eats grain, and most of them are not nearly as wrecked as Lindsay Lohan?
                          yea and when you look at their eyes you see dullness, stupidity, and weakness.

when you look at ms lohan you see intelligence and character. a soul trapped by external circumstance she was not properly prepared to deal with.

Comment

Why is this a thread?

Comment

Originally posted by sjmc View Post
                              Why is this a thread?
                              because a primal diet can cure the problems caused by a SAD diet

Comment

Working...
                              X