Attached Files
    Crohn's, doing SCD

*Thread is invisible. Bump to make appear*
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Dammit, I wanna look but I can't!
      Durp.

Comment

And for some reason this thread only appears in 'Today's posts' and not in 'new posts'. Did I mess everything up somehow? Computers...can't live with 'em, can't shoot them without getting computer chunks everywhere.
        Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
          And for some reason this thread only appears in 'Today's posts' and not in 'new posts'. Did I mess everything up somehow? Computers...can't live with 'em, can't shoot them without getting computer chunks everywhere.
          If you wrap the whole thing in duct tape first you can shoot it and it doesn't go everywhere. I know from experience. College "experiment." I got an A, so it proved the point.

Anyway, the doc is waiting approval. Will look at it once approved.
          People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Is the document approved yet?
            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

nope
              My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

Comment

Now it's working!

(If you have Word on your computer...)

Not a fan of oysters, but I would have tried to steal away the pears.
                Durp.

Comment

I was just amazed that all my nutrients except thiamine were in the green. That doesn't happen every day!
                  Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Happens rarely in my experience! I can get vitamin A WAY up (liver) and many of the other vitamins and minerals - but potassium / magnesium / vitamin D are usually pretty weak.

Comment

Nice one! I've found that if you mix fish, eggs and meat, and eat lots of different veggies you can get usually get all or most of them on green. Having said that, I don't think what FitDay considers green we should take too closely on board, as that's for the 'average' person and, whatever that means, and probably comes from the USDA. Just focus on a varied diet and make sure you feel content with it!

Comment

Working...
                      X