Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be your last meal before you die?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will be your last meal before you die?

If you knew you was going to die today at 8:00pm, what will be your last meal?

My last meal will be a big plate of meaty lasagna, with a big bowl of a brownie sundae for dessert.

I plan on living forever.
    F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

Not sure exactly, but it'd involve steak and sweet potatoes. As an appetizer.
      Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
      -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

Medium rare steak!

Even before changing my diet to paleo/primal I LOVED medium rare steaks. It's how I'd choose which restaurant: if they had good steaks.
        Steak with roasted vegetables like carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers. My idea of a perfect (taste-wise) meal.

Comment

real cavaiar on crusty french bread with butter as an appetizer
          Smoked sturgeon with boiled potatoes with butter and dill as the main course
          Fruit and berry crumbler with ice-cream and toffee-chocloate something for desert

I'd probably die of stomach pains in the night before 8 am, LOL, but I will die happy. If I had the WHOLE day I would start it with hot buckwheat with hot milk and sugar, and have syrniks or pancakes with real cherry jam, sour cream and kisel for lunch.... Then I probably won't want any dinner, LOL!

Yes, am a carb-based life-form, unfortunately
          My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
          When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Paneed Veal with Czarina sauce. Corn Maq Choux. Potatoes Daphonaise with Gruyere. A SHIT TON of crusty bread and butter. Chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce. Creme De cacao chocolate cordials. Really good wine.

Comment

Do some of these replies show that the cravings for sweet and bad foods never go away, lol? I know mine haven't and are ready to rear their ugly heads at any sign of weakness .

Comment

Originally posted by MollyMoo View Post
                Do some of these replies show that the cravings for sweet and bad foods never go away, lol? I know mine haven't and are ready to rear their ugly heads at any sign of weakness .
                No. Mine has not gone away. It's gotten easier to say no to those things but it doesn't mean I don't remember them well and still enjoy those things!

Comment

The entire menu at Tony R.

Tony R's Menus

Comment

I think I'd find something better to do with my time than eat. I'd probably spend the intervening hours challenging the idea that I'd make it until 8pm.

Comment

Doesn't matter as long as its in the company of my closest family and friends.

BTW, troy davis rejected a last meal.

Comment

Originally posted by ladycarnivore
                        Hmmm.. a huge ribeye with lots of my own home-made horseradish sauce.. Extra large baked potato with tons of butter and the works.. braised brussel sprouts with tons of garlic and butter...for dessert I would have My version of grainfree ooey gooey brownies and my own pineapple icecream.. I don't really crave conventional carbs or sweets anymore and I really like my own cooking hahahahha...
                        When the apocalypse comes I'm headin' to your house.

Comment

Originally posted by sjmc View Post
                          When the apocalypse comes I'm headin' to your house.
                          Totally.

Comment

My wife.

Comment

So basically this thread is a gauge for how much we secretly resent the food limitations of Primal/Paleo.
                              You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Working...
                              X