X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prodistat View Post
    Sugar ≠ healthy

Unicode for the win!
    Look at this guy, put everyone to shame.

Comment

Originally posted by prodistat View Post
      Sugar ≠ healthy

Unicode for the win!
      I seriously wondered how long it would take for someone to do that... not long!
      Life is short: Void the warranty.

Comment

Hey, Mike, well, now you know!

It's actually a good thing that you feel like you've been hit by a truck. It'll make you stop and think twice about it next time. (If I sound like I speak from experience, it's because I am. Ain't nobody perfect here, and if they try to act like it, they are full of it.)

You're living and learning, seeing what works, what doesn't.

P.S. I <3 geeks.
        "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
          Hey, Mike, well, now you know!

It's actually a good thing that you feel like you've been hit by a truck. It'll make you stop and think twice about it next time. (If I sound like I speak from experience, it's because I am. Ain't nobody perfect here, and if they try to act like it, they are full of it.)

You're living and learning, seeing what works, what doesn't.

P.S. I <3 geeks.

This is very smart thing tigerlily says.

I am reminded of another smart thing, this guy once said; "the path of excess leads to the palace of wisdom".

Comment

You could do what I did over the past weekend. One slice of pizza with crust and half of a small ice cream. BAM! Full blown allergy attack with sinus infection. Finally getting over everything. That's hell.
            Georgette

Comment

I was just reading today's blog post, and this made me think of you, Mike, and this thread:

"No failure, only feedback," as Art Devany says.
              "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

thanks tigerlily. if nothing else this thread has made me start to wonder if i should cut out the little dairy i still consume. i mean if wheat/gluten makes me feel this bad i have to wonder if the dairy is doing anything to me. i know for fact i cant drink milk as it gives me a terrible stomach ache but cheese has never had that effect on me. i think ill do some experimentation with cutting it (haha) and see what happens
                Primal Chaos
                37yo 6'5"
                6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
                current 338lbs 49" waist
                goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

Yeah, try it! I cut the cheese and feel great! It's been two weeks since I bought cheese. My weight loss has picked back up and my nose is even clearer.
                  Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Working...
                  X