Paleo Kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paleo Kits

Well figure this deserved it's own thread. I just order 5 'Xtra large' packs, which honestly don't seem big at all. Haven't tried them yet, but I will later today. Basically for those of you who don't know, they're hormone free, free range beef jerk with dried berries and nuts. They're a bit pricey, and I don't plan on buying much at my current budget but I wanted to try them. I thought I'd put this in for those with a bigger budget and looking for a good premade snack, well kinda, they have bigger packs that are 400+ calories each. The profits go towards a Crossfit youth gym in New Jersey, so I thought that was pretty cool.

On a similar note, there is also "Paleo treats" which in my opinion is grossly expensive. They serve 2 types of "cookies" which are basically a version of a chocolate macaroon, and some other chocolate covered cookie with some nuts and berries. If I ever get the urge to splurge (hey that rhymes) I might try them.

do you have a link?

Comment

www.paleokits.org

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Sorry I thought it was a given. Here is the other one:

http://paleotreats.com/

On a side note, I just tried them, pretty good. If I have the money I'll probably keep these on hand. Although I'm not big on jerky, and it was 90% Jerky with a small handful of mixed nuts and like 1-2 berries.

Comment

Working...
        X