Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega3 supplement

Hi!
    I heard all about how great Omega 3 is and started taking supplements. Soon I started feeling nausea when I took it (maybe 10min every time), and it got worse over time. Finally, after maybe 2-3 weeks, I actually threw up.
    What's with that? I thought my body needed this stuff? Has this happened to anyone here?

Bump

Comment

What kind are you using? If it's a cheap product, it might have a high level of rancidity.
      Also, did you take it with food? Taking it in the middle of a meal might help the digestion of it, as well as taking a fat digesting enzyme containing lipase or ox bile.
      http://www.prettyinprimal.blogspot.com

Comment

Neptune Krill Oil is a good source & has no fish oil to go rancid.
        Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
        Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
        Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Originally posted by Walariel View Post
          Hi!
          I heard all about how great Omega 3 is and started taking supplements. Soon I started feeling nausea when I took it (maybe 10min every time), and it got worse over time. Finally, after maybe 2-3 weeks, I actually threw up.
          What's with that? I thought my body needed this stuff? Has this happened to anyone here?
          Never happened to me and I am no help as to why it happened to you. I take alot of Omega3 without any problem. I use Trader Joes brand. Good luck.
          Grass Fed Beef Restaurants

Comment

Working...
          X