Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you make of this Vegetarian?

Mimi Kirk - Sexiest Vegetarian - YouTube

Where are the heavy meat eaters who look like this at 70?

Now, this is only one vegetarian. But can we even find one meat eater at 70 who looks like this?

Uhm, seriously? You can't see the obvious work that's been done?
    My Fitday public journal.
    Me vs. Russian Boar, hunt is on Aug. 20th. WHAT'S MORE PRIMAL THAN THAT?!
    Recently survived Warrior Dash, New England.
    Game Developer, ex-Chef, long time Fatbody.

Comment

She eats raw, that's why. She's pretty well known in raw foods circles.

There is another woman who eats raw who is 52 or 53 and looks like she's in her 30s (hands, too). Her name is Tonya Zavasta. I follow her skin care protocol.

I eat high raw Paleo, inspired by women like these. They aren't the only ones.
      "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

It's not too difficult to still thrive on a vegetarian diet.
        These machines feed on the tears of broken lives and dying dreams...

Comment

Art Devany!

Welcome to the public section of Arthur De Vany's Evolutionary Fitness. - Arthur De Vany Members

Comment

Vegetarians = "health conscious" people who, in addition to abstaining from certain animal products, invariably cut out processed food (if they're doing it right).
            "Meat eaters" = average Joes who just eat whatever and don't care about grains and sugars and vegetable oils too much.

It's not the meat, it's the processed crap that messes up your health. Thanks to the Paleo movement of the past few years, one day we will see tons of sexy old meat eaters.
            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

I'd hit it.

Also, Art De Vany is creepy.
              “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

I'd like to see her try Crossfit...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave RN View Post
                  I'd like to see fewer people try Crossfit.
                  You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave RN View Post
                    I'd like to see anyone 70 years old try crossfit.

Comment

Thinking of the "old photos" thread and discussion on face development...her nose is SO thin! How does she even breathe??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                          It's not the meat, it's the processed crap that messes up your health. Thanks to the Paleo movement of the past few years, one day we will see tons of sexy old meat eaters.
                          Excessive insulin and glycation leads to premature aging.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                            She eats raw, that's why. She's pretty well known in raw foods circles.

I eat high raw Paleo, inspired by women like these. They aren't the only ones.
                            Yup. Raw vegan excludes all grains and vegetable oils by default, and usually sweeteners by choice as well, so she's eating a very low-toxicity diet. For some people this is enough, others do need the extra nutrition brought on by animal foods.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreaReina View Post
                              Yup. Raw vegan excludes all grains and vegetable oils by default, and usually sweeteners by choice as well, so she's eating a very low-toxicity diet. For some people this is enough, others do need the extra nutrition brought on by animal foods.
                              Ancestral Health Symposium Thoughts, Paleo Vegetarianism, and Other Fun Things « Raw Food SOS: Troubleshooting on the Raw Food Diet
                              Now let’s compare that “avoid” list with what Kurt Harris refers to as the three neolithic agents of disease—the modern nasties driving many of our health woes:
                              • Excess fructose
                              • Excess linoleic acid (typically from high-omega-6 oils like soybean oil)
                              • Wheat or gluten

Ancestral or “paleo” diets specifically eliminate all three. Incidentally, the near-vegan diets with a track record for fighting disease eliminate the first two. And in many cases, they inadvertently slash wheat intake by promoting a more diverse spectrum of grains, tubers, and legumes than the average person on an industrialized diet consumes (in which grain products are overwhelmingly wheat-based).
                              Last edited by js290; 08-20-2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X