New Primal-esque Eatery in NYC - Bareburger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Primal-esque Eatery in NYC - Bareburger

For those interested, I just discovered a new place today at 514 3rd Avenue in NYC called Bareburger (Bareburger - Grass-fed meats | Organic and All-Natural Cheeses | Organic Vegetables). Something to definitely put on your radar.

They serve beef, bison, ostrich, elk, and lamb burgers. They also offer a lettuce wrap option instead of a roll. You can also get any burger on a salad.

Most of the meats are 100% organic and/or grass-fed. Many of the cheeses are made from raw milk from grass fed cows. Vegetables are all organic.

My only gripe is that the fries are cooked in peanut oil, but I don't usually eat carbs for lunch, so not a big deal.

Prices are reasonable. They do take out and delivery.

Good tip, wish there was more of this around, but I pack my lunch most of the time anyway.
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

At BareBurger, people are sometimes puzzled to hear that little of what we do is actually 'new.' Since the dawn of farming, people have eaten the same organic, all natural, free-range, grass-fed meats; organic and all-natural cheeses; and organic vegetables that we offer. By partnering with local artisans and working with sustainable farmers, we're returning to an old-fashioned emphasis on quality. It’s tastier, it's better for you, and it benefits our community.

Sounds very primal-esque. Not far from my office. Many thanks for posting.

Comment

Love it. Will try it when I'm in down in the city next. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X