Fiber?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiber?

http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2009/12/butyric-acid-ancient-controller-of.html

Though provoking.

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

I think the amount of fiber that is fermented in a human gut may be negligible. I think Stephan may be jumping to conclusions a bit.

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

Comment

but it may be enough to tilt the scales when it comes to controlling our metabolism. For me it reinforces my lifestyle changes continue to be in the right direction.

Comment

I saw that earlier. Maybe fibre does have its uses after all. Another reason why I'm happy to keep eating my veggies rather than go carnivore... But then I eat plenty butter too, I'm sure I have no shortage

Comment

I do love me a BAS...so I'll just keep on doing that.

(And buy another jar of Ghee)

The study might be a little overstated wrt to its meaning to humans; but I love those things anyway.

Thanks for the link, Sir Grandma!

Comment

Interesting article. I always knew eating butter was the right way to go

Comment

I've noticed increasing meat consumption really makes digestion much more difficult than when eating lots of high fiber fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds. I had the best, easiest, painless digestion as a raw vegan.

Comment

Working...
              X