WODs 11/29-12/05

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WODs 11/29-12/05

Post your workout here for motivation and inspiration!

I grok, therefore I am.

1.5 hour Kali class today. Learned how to 'de-fang the dragon' i think he called it. Awesome times!

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

2 speedy miles

recap

-biked tabata style on turkey day morning,

-black friday=20min HIIT burpees, squats, push ups, v ups etc.

-saturday=rest day

Comment

@LTC, the WOD under nutrition?...

WOD:

50 push-ups

Mountain biking and beach cruising

~2hrs...It's life or death out there man!!

On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

Rest day after yesterday's trail fiesta. My legs needed it. Did some light walking through the botanical gardens with my kids but that was it.

Comment

bah! looks like I messed up the location of this topic...darn it!

Must have been in a wonderous daze from all the snow that fell today! Can't wait for the ice now.

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Crazy 8 bodyweight workout for time. threw in 8 chin-ups after the wall squats in each round.

3 rounds - 21:44

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Lifted and then had a nice lunch to break a 15 hour fast.

Comment

just did 20min of 30 day shred with jillian michaels. i'm sweaty, good thing i have heavy dumbbells oh feel the buuuuurrrn

Comment

Aw...I'm a little homesick for the cold. But man, can't really beat this sunshine......

@Geoff, do you count sleep as fasting?

@misathemeb, first off, what in the world does your username mean?!? Secondly, which level are you on? I used to do those when I lived at the old man's, they were free on OnDemand...My sister really got into them, too...I really liked the "spot toning" one I think it was (ha, whatever that means!) or the forty minute one of drawn-out circuits. I find it much more fun to make my own (and more condensed!) circuits now though.

On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

@Jess - Yes, I include sleeping time in the length of my fast. So, when I do a 15 hour fast (like I did again today), it basically involves skipping just one meal - usually breakfast. I finished dinner around 7 last night and had my first food this morning a little before 10:30. Not hard for me at all, in fact it's my usual pattern.

Today was a "move slowly" day - out on the trail for an hour of easy running in the FF. Average heart rate 69% of my max, nothing over 75% of max. Enjoyed the sun and the cool dampness of my forest. The mud felt great under my toes.

After the run I broke my fast with 4 oz of organic (and salty - YUM!) proscuitto and some coconut water. What a glorious morning!

Comment

@jess oh boy i'm outing myself as an anime nerd now. well my nickname is misa (real name=melissa) and there was a character on death note (a series i LOVED) named 'misa' as well. the full name comes from a track played in the anime series called "misa theme b"

re: the shred. i've finished all 3 levels (did 10 days of each until i finished it 2 months ago) but now i just pick one 20min workout at random to do on a day that i don't do tabata drills, biking or running. it helps mix it up when i want some variety. i like the 3-2-1 circuits of strength, compound movement & cardio. 20min is about all i can stay "engaged" if i'm using a dvd

today: i had lots of blood drawn so i might take a rest day. turns out my ovaries are full of holes or at least that's what it looked like on the U/S. so that could be why i'm not getting a period ugh

Comment

Back from New Orleans vacation WOD!

12/01

21-15-9 Air Squats, Pushups.

Rest total time it took to complete (2:00)

21-15-9 Air Squats, Sit ups. (1:45)

Comment

@Geoff... I do the same thing, but it's hard for me sometimes to fast throughout the night... It isn't uncommon that I wake up by 6am starving!

@misa, I see now...I was trying to piece together the words... mis..athe..meb... Hahaha Your ovary has holes? Crap, girl, best wishes with that one, sounds painful...!

WOD:

90 min. P90x Yoga...All I've got to say is woooow

Comment

@Jess - If you're really hungry, then eat. There's nothing unnatural in that. If you don't mind my asking, where in Florida are you? I spent about 11 years in South(east) Florida - lived outside of Ft. Laud. and worked in downtown Miami.

Comment

Working...
                              X