X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not losing weight HELP!!!

JUST KIDDING

I'm good
    "I tried to call the nurse again, but she's bein' a little bitch....I think I'll get outta here." Pink

Sneaky.
    Lifting Journal

Comment

:d hahaha!

Comment

I've been on Primal for 12 hours now, and nothing is happening! Help...what am I doing wrong?

Comment

OMG, I've been primal for a day and a half now and I've actually GAINED .2 pounds. Oh Noooooooooo! I think I'll become a raw vegan instead. I heard you could lose weight really quickly that way.

Comment

Oooh, that's Grok-bait!
            I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

Yeah, made me look.

And give a little sigh when I read the title.

Sneaky!
              Durp.

Comment

OMG, I'm not losing weight either! I weighed myself, drank some water, and weighed myself again and I weighed even MORE! :cry:
                Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Holy crap, I just had to explain to someone a few weeks ago that the weight of the food had nothing to do with fat gained. Seriously, do they really think a pound of good beef and a pound of Pop-Tarts have the same effect??? It took reminding them that a pound of water had no calories and therefore wasn't fattening for them to get it.
                  Durp.

Comment

Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                    Holy crap, I just had to explain to someone a few weeks ago that the weight of the food had nothing to do with fat gained. Seriously, do they really think a pound of good beef and a pound of Pop-Tarts have the same effect??? It took reminding them that a pound of water had no calories and therefore wasn't fattening for them to get it.
                    NOT TRUE! I drank a pound of water, gained a pound, and it wasn't until I peed on my ketostix 3 hours later that I broke the plateau caused from the extra pound of water--get your facts straight, what works for you doesn't work for me. But maybe it was my TOM. Us guys have TOM's, right? Think a carb refeed is in order? Or a Leptin reset? I am 6' and weigh 160lbs and I have to lose 2 lbs by September...

Comment

Think I'm going aquatarian or maybe just straight up airtarian. Which do guys think is better? Any advice appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by denbro01 View Post
                        Think I'm going aquatarian or maybe just straight up airtarian. Which do guys think is better? Any advice appreciated!
                        Airtarian of course and a tip for you - occassionally stop breathing it will speed the weight loss!!

Comment

But only if you're breathing at sea level! Stay away from that non-organic mountain air. Too clean and devoid of nutrients to be of any use nutritionally.
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

And don't open your mouth too wide - you might accidentally get some protein from a bug and have to do some radical detoxing!
                            Durp.

Comment

I am a Tree's rights activist, and I am appalled by everyones frivolous use of Tree byproducts, namely filtered oxygen. I am a Sunetarian.

First post! Lurking for a long while.

Comment

Working...
                              X