Excessive fasting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by otzi View Post
    I have a hard time following Dr. Kruse. If you ask him a closed-ended question like: Do calories matter in weight loss? He'll answer: They don't matter a bit, in fact the fewer you consume the more weight you'll lose.
    *gRin*

He totally does that.

Sometimes I think he's so smart that his brains speeds past half of what he's thinking and he only types out the first phrase of the thought and the last phrase, his poor fingers unable to keep up with all that went between.

Comment

Originally posted by DFH View Post
      You didn't mention if you have a lot of weight to lose, or just tuning up.
      I've lost 30lbs on Paleo without fasting. I currently sit at 200lbs @ 5'10", so I still have a ways to go.

I've been stuck at 200lbs for the past 6 months, so i'm hoping the fasts will get the fat burnin' again.

Comment

Originally posted by betweenthewheel View Post
        I've lost 30lbs on Paleo without fasting. I currently sit at 200lbs @ 5'10", so I still have a ways to go.

I've been stuck at 200lbs for the past 6 months, so i'm hoping the fasts will get the fat burnin' again.
        Can I ask what your goal weight is? I'm 5'11" and I'm shooting for something between 200-220. If you're shooting for around 175 or higher, I'd shoot on over to Leangains and read up on Martin's protocols.

If you are looking to drop below 175 now might be a good time to investigate crack cocaine or single leg amputation.

Comment

Originally posted by betweenthewheel View Post

That's not so bad. If you would have said you wanted to IF your way down from, like, 280 or something I would go WTF were you thinking!? I agree with brahnamin. Leangains seems to be the gold standard.

Comment

Originally posted by brahnamin View Post
            Can I ask what your goal weight is?
            I'm not sure exactly how much weight i'd need to lose to achieve the body composition i'm looking for. I've put on some muscle from workouts but most of it is well hidden by excess fat: manboobs, love handles

I'm hoping I won't have to get any lower than 170-180, heh.

Comment

Working...
            X