No Fruit???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maurile View Post
    Have you read Denise Minger's article about that?
    I skimmed through it - quite a bit to digest; but, it's a great read.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

I avoided fruit at first. Then I added them back in, in moderation, and saw no negative effects regarding weight loss. For the last week or so I've been eating an organic banana every other day or so. I usually eat and organic gala apple once a week or so.

Comment

I eat fruit every day. It is not the center of my diet, but it is the perfect fast food and I love it. No problems with weight loss so far....
        Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Originally posted by Signalguys View Post
          GEESH. Who peed in YOUR Cheerios?
          Sorry. I get tired of stupid questions. Particularly when posed in a trollish manner. So I guess, in a manner of speaking, that YOU peed in my Cheerios. I'm really glad that I don't eat them anymore.

Gordo

Comment

It is not so much about what cavemen ate or didn't exactly (otherwise you'd be eating raw giraff), it's about emulating the beneficial aspects of the diet that humans ate when developping. 1 to 2 servings of fruit a day is Okay even when you are on your last few pounds to lose. If you have ways to go, you can have more. You can have plenty of veggies and fruit in the carb window under 100 g, because the moment you drop starches and grains, boy, you have a LOT of room!
            My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
            When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Working...
            X