Bowel Movement Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HillsideGina View Post
    Toad, while forums like this are a great place to share info and experiences, there are some questions that need to be directed to a physician. This is one of them. Too many missing variables anyway - how did the guy get into this dependency, what is his diet, does he take any prescription meds, etc. Also, seems like when folks post a quick question about a complicated issue on a public forum, they are looking for a magic bullet, and are hiding a whole lot of background and facts. I've been active on several forums on the web since you were knee-high to a dachshund - you will start to see patterns of forum behavior that repeat.
    I agree with what you are saying. I was not looking for a magic bullet. I just wanted to start the thread to get some ideas rolling. Sure enough there were some good responses. It does not for the person to try a few things out that they think might work. That person knows themselves best which is why I linked to this thread in the email instead of me picking out what I think they should do.

When I am not sure how to help someone out then I post the question in one of the forums like this one. Sometimes it helps the person and other times he or she still needs so seek a professional.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

A gastroenterologist as soon as possible.
      This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
      Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

Be sure to checkout the Fiber Menace website. GutSense.org

Comment

Working...
        X