1 year to the day
    140lbs
    7.8% body fat
    29 waist

currently
    137lbs
    7% body fat
    29 waist

I posted that a while back, and it is a great article. My only problem is the nightshades. I guess some people are sensitive. I have yet to give them up for a while to see if anything changes for me.

Comment

the only nightshade i do is tomato. i actully eat one everyday. i know MDA says moderate on tomotos. after reading that article i am giving up tomatos and replacing with something else. ive come this far i might as well see if it makes a difference

i went primal in feb 2010
      200lbs
      37% body fat
      38-40 waist

1 year to the day
      140lbs
      7.8% body fat
      29 waist

currently
      137lbs
      7% body fat
      29 waist

Comment

The only tomatoes I do are in the salsa I eat. I usually add salsa as my condiment of choice to eggs and sometimes meat dishes. Other than that, I have the occasional potato and sweet potato. Not sure if sweet potatoes are considered nightshades though.

Comment

Sweet potatoes are not nightshades. They're in the morning glory family, totally unrelated to regular white potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
            Sweet potatoes are not nightshades. They're in the morning glory family, totally unrelated to regular white potatoes.
            Cool, then I will not feel bad about those. I love sweet potatoes. I can easily give up regular potatoes in exchange.

Comment

Working...
            X