my styleten check in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my styleten check in

New shopping list and my diet for the last two week. Exercises listed at the bottom

80% beef, Steak, Canned Tuna fish, Chicken tenders raw skinless, Eggs.
    Frozen mixed veggie bags and Lettuce
    Bottled water, Whey in water, Crystal lite Iced teas

1 apple per trip to the super market, 1 pear. Chopped and stored to snack on.

All natural peanut butter and Nutella on wheat bread for a snack.

Pepper to season veggies and proteins, coconut oil to cook in.

Kick boxing, No-Gi wrestling, 1 weekly run, 1 weekly walk both 1 mile.
    First week of next month I'll run 10 mins week 1, 20 week 2, 30 week 3, and 40 week 4
    then run further distance in the same time each additional month. Density training.

I made some big changes and held them for 2 weeks not and I'm enjoying them so i fell i can stick to this for summer. I'll have to alternate spices eventually but i have to learn about them first. (cooking class)

My fish oil thread.
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post483228

I'd take out the gnutella, and peanut butter. My only flag is the wheat - but, I'd be more of a food nazi by pointing that out. I'd also look into salmon (non-farmed) over tuna.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

Working...
    X