Leptin Reset Experiment starts today - Jack Kruse style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JanSz View Post
    Wow, Jan, not much fat on you! Lookin' good!

Comment

77/96=0.8
      Beautycheck - Beautiful figure
      per this source desirable waist/hip ratio =0.7

you are real close to it.

Let get serious about steroid hormones.

I am hoping that adrenals and thyroid will follow, specially with applied cold thermogenesis.

My figure is looking alright. I'm chasing muscle-definition now. I'm 29% BF, goal is 25%. This was me last week:

Comment

• Originally posted by Glamorama View Post
        We should organize an ANZAC-paleo seminar. Some of the best produce in the world is down here.
        I was thinking the same thing! I'm in South Australia, home to Penfolds and many other great wineries.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Mama2Groklets View Post
          I was thinking the same thing! I'm in South Australia, home to Penfolds and many other great wineries.......
          Our Grange-connection!!!

My husband is from Yarra Valley, his folks still live there. Gorgeous wine and lovely cattle.

Comment

Wait for the blog post where Dr K tells us that standing on our heads for 30 min every evening will get us to optimal.

Love this tread and how we're all soaking in ice these days, makes me giggle!!!
            Ha! I know - sometimes i wonder if this is all a big hoax...like there's a bunch of mad scientists somewhere behind a curtain thinking up new things to see if we will take the bait and do whatever they come up with next. i dont even bother telling my friends what I'm up to...only because I just barely grasp the science behind it all...its like I read dr. k's stuff and "Get it" for a minute, a flash, but man...if i ever tried to explain it myself, I'd only make myself look crazier!

ha! im' hoping proof will be in the er, pudding so to speak..I want to be a major success before I speak too much abou t it..i know this year is my year though...just turned 30 today - it's gonna be a good decade I think

Comment

• Originally posted by nuttmegs17 View Post
              Ha! I know - sometimes i wonder if this is all a big hoax...like there's a bunch of mad scientists somewhere behind a curtain thinking up new things to see if we will take the bait and do whatever they come up with next. i dont even bother telling my friends what I'm up to...only because I just barely grasp the science behind it all...its like I read dr. k's stuff and "Get it" for a minute, a flash, but man...if i ever tried to explain it myself, I'd only make myself look crazier!

ha! im' hoping proof will be in the er, pudding so to speak..I want to be a major success before I speak too much abou t it..i know this year is my year though...just turned 30 today - it's gonna be a good decade I think
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I turned 30 in January - it's my year too

Comment

• Glam - Thanks for the iHerb recommendation. Very excited to be able to get the rest of my supplements! Do you just use Airmail for postage?

Comment

Came back from 20 minutes walk.
                  One turn around my block. This time one lap, usually I do two.
                  35F, still air, but some times a gust of wind.
                  Bare waist up, but long pants, shoes, gloves and hat.

It is 11:45PM, cop stopped me, asked about my "unusual" outfit.
                  Got interested when I told him about Cold Thermogenesis and how it helps adrenals and thyroid.
                  I have given him JackKruse.com address to look further.

So you are waist deep in water.
                  Why do you need gloves if your hands are dry and you are in cold bathtub but air around is warm?

love it janz!

Originally posted by Croak View Post
                  Oh my god. I just had a horrible thought. What if the title of Doctor Kruse's book is "To Serve Man" and all of the LRx and CT is just an insidious way to prepare the...

thats an amazing reference..gotta love a little twilight zone action, i feel like i'm in the twilight zone already with all this cold bath stuff!

Originally posted by Glamorama View Post
                  My figure is looking alright. I'm chasing muscle-definition now. I'm 29% BF, goal is 25%. This was me last week:
                  another hot mama! you guys give me hope for when my time comes

my drain stopper came in so cold baths are back on! i was in it for 45 minutes today...water was about 60-65...i did the "croak" method (think thats the right credit)...starting warm and adding cold....i was shivering at the end but it was not at all unpleasant...read on my kindle....i will def keep this up, esp if it kick starts the adrenals and thyroid like he says...if it shaves a few inches off me all the better!!!!!!

Comment

• Happy birthday Nuttmegs!!!!! I turned 30 a year ago! It's great that we're trying to make our 30s the decade of optimal.
                    Hope you got spoilt.

Agree with what you said... I only refer people to Jack's site if they ask what my secret is. I never bother explaining the craziness myself, lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mama2Groklets View Post
                      Glam - Thanks for the iHerb recommendation. Very excited to be able to get the rest of my supplements! Do you just use Airmail for postage?
                      I'm yet to order from them. coriander does, and she's in VIC too.

Comment

• Nutmegs, i go out a lot. My biggest compliment is when people tell me I don't look like I've had 3 kids. Obviously I don't show them my stretch marks, but it's nice to hear. I spend my weeks in stained sweat-pants or gym clothes... Like most stay-at-home-mums, I guess. Makes dressing up sweeter!

Comment

I'm yet to order from them. coriander does, and she's in VIC too.
                          Hi mama2groklets. Yes, I've ordered from iHerb for ages now. I always choose DHL because it's reasonably priced, and gets here in just days. If you use my code you will get $5 of your first purchase. It's HUY246.

I've just placed another order with them Glam. I tried to find methyl B12, but my local chemist and health food store only had the cyano. Where did you get yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by Coriander View Post
                            Hi mama2groklets. Yes, I've ordered from iHerb for ages now. I always choose DHL because it's reasonably priced, and gets here in just days. If you use my code you will get $5 of your first purchase. It's HUY246.

I've just placed another order with them Glam. I tried to find methyl B12, but my local chemist and health food store only had the cyano. Where did you get yours?
                            Thanks Coriander!

Comment

• Mine is cyano too. I got it from GNC at Chaddie. I thought the Jarrow-brand on iHerb was meth?

Comment

Mine is cyano too. I got it from GNC at Chaddie. I thought the Jarrow-brand on iHerb was meth?
                                Yeah, that's what I ordered. I thought you had found some locally.

Comment

Working...
                                X