Leptin Reset Experiment starts today - Jack Kruse style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DigitalSurgeon View Post
    lots......look at american schools.......they call that learning. Look at detroit. look at Washington Dc...........I call that all sub optimal and mediocre...........I want to control my life and my future. Manifest destiny. I guess I am beginning to be a libertarian?
    Good on you doc... Libertarians RULE! And you couldn't be more right on the schools. Although this is "off-topic" I think it relates to how we need to un-program the mind. There is a theory out there that the public school system (or compulsory school in general) is, by design, intended to create a "non-learning" population who looks to others to tell them how/what they need to do and that it kept the social order within the dependent classes. Critical thinking is NOT on the agenda at most schools. There is a great man, John Taylor Gatto, who has written extensively on the subject and at times, now that I think about it, he sounds a bit like you. One of his best speeches was, "The 7-Lesson School Teacher" which is very interesting: http://www.newciv.org/whole/schoolteacher.txt

Comment

• Originally posted by Dextery View Post
      A biohack by Dr K is kinda like looking at a yacht. If you have to ask the price, you probably can't afford it. He may have a less expensive way via Skype or Citrix to desiminate info and help. Stay tuned...it is coming.
      Bahahaha! I wish I was still doing neurofeedback- I'd swap him a brain-training intensive.
      http://www.prettyinprimal.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by JanSz
        1999 Penfolds Grange Syrah
        Syrah: 750ml
        $249.99
        4 bottles in stock

1999 Penfolds Grange Syrah
        Originally posted by DigitalSurgeon View Post
        you buy em.......fly to Nashville we drink them and Ill cook for you and you get to spend a full day picking my brain........that is cheaper than my going rate for a bio hack too........but some how I think I might enjoy your company over good juice.......to give you that discount. LOL
        Tempting and generous.

Last edited by JanSz; 02-18-2012, 09:01 PM.
        Leptin For Dummies http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post595567

Comment

• Beef buying club

KKC

I'd like a piece of that beef action, too. I've been shopping locally and it is $635 for a 1/4 beef. Very premium prices here in central Colorado.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by JDW View Post
            Good on you doc... Libertarians RULE!
            Actually, the problem is, libertarians do NOT rule. And most good libertarians do not WANT to rule. Which is why they should be in charge, and hating every minute of it. World would be a better place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Croak View Post
              Actually, the problem is, libertarians do NOT rule. And most good libertarians do not WANT to rule. Which is why they should be in charge, and hating every minute of it. World would be a better place.

HAHAHAHA!!! Damn straight!

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
                I put mine on a stool that was low enough it couldn't dump my laptop in the tub. Gloves on hands (knit, so they conduct on the touchpad), sat cross-legged, and leaned forward.
                Came back from 20 minutes walk.
                One turn around my block. This time one lap, usually I do two.
                35F, still air, but some times a gust of wind.
                Bare waist up, but long pants, shoes, gloves and hat.

It is 11:45PM, cop stopped me, asked about my "unusual" outfit.
                Got interested when I told him about Cold Thermogenesis and how it helps adrenals and thyroid.
                I have given him JackKruse.com address to look further.

So you are waist deep in water.
                Why do you need gloves if your hands are dry and you are in cold bathtub but air around is warm?

Comment

• id my first cold bath tonight ... need to get it colder, but I will get there hate on the school system but not on teachers! Not all of us want to teach by rote and produce mindless students.
                  Originally posted by L8F
                  ... I drank the fermented koolaid, and am totally on board...

I'm alergic to carbs - they make me break out in fat!

Comment

my wife will tell you I am light Nazi during night......you put the light on I got nuts. My kids know it too......only light right now is my f lux screen and my fire.........just enough to see my 83 Margaux. Easy cause I am single this weekend. No one home but me.....and the cat.
                    He is primal too. He ate a mouse today
                    In 1983 I was 43, that was a very good year.

1983 Chateau Margaux Margaux

Style: Red Wine
                    Grape Type: Bordeaux Blend
                    Region: Bordeaux
                    About Wine from Bordeaux
                    Average Price: $835.78

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabbecky View Post
                      id my first cold bath tonight ... need to get it colder, but I will get there hate on the school system but not on teachers! Not all of us want to teach by rote and produce mindless students.
                      Nope... NOT the teachers. They are just in a system that was set in motion decades ago but most want what's best for their students.

Comment

• Took my first cold bath tonight...I was cold but it wasn't cold enough...so I went out to the pool and stood in the shallow end for 5 minutes up to my waist. I have one of those lazer thermometers and my legs read 62 degrees when I got out and the water read 48 F.

Who knew it could get so cold in the dessert.

Side note: still sick. Today marks day 8. I am guessing candida die-off with my increased coconut oil and as many here have suggested. It's as good as any guess, never dealt with candida to my knowing so not sure what to expect. This sick feeling is weird though. It started insanely intense on day one but didn't result in any body output. Since then, waves of nausea along with massive dull pain right above my bellybutton. The area is firm when pressed on and hurts like a son-of-a-gun! My stomach is bloated solid. I have spent years dealing with bloat but this feels different. With this pain I still get hungry. After I eat, I tend to feel like my stomach is growloing and still hungry, yet when I bend over I can feel air move through my intestines, accompanied with that intense dull pain and then it feels like stuff is coming up and I want to vomit, but I don't. Again, this comes in waves throughout the day and lasts anywhere from 1 hours to 4-5 hours. when it hits, it hits fairly quick and stops me from doing my daily duties. Even when I sit my organs hurt.

As I have shared, I can't have movement on my own and haven't had a single urge to go in over 6 months...so I administer water enemas with moderate results. Been doing them a tad more this week thinking I have die-off in me that can't get out. I have been taking Vit. C daily, I am up to 6,000 mg and no triggers to go yet. My stomach is making a lot of gurgling sounds but nothing else.

Not sure what to think of all this....I have also been suffering some depression this week. I am bummed because I had been feeling so well for the last month on LR..... I don't have a doctor that I trust so I am not sure what to do.
                        Amie Sue...

Comment

lots......look at american schools.......they call that learning. Look at detroit. look at Washington Dc...........I call that all sub optimal and mediocre...........I want to control my life and my future. Manifest destiny. I guess I am beginning to be a libertarian?

Being libertarian is what the doctor ordered, but I am afraid it may be to late.

Expect bloody demonstrations in September (organized by Sorros & Co), that will have to be dealt with.
                          I see possibility of domestic problems or new war, big enough to justify suspension of presidential elections or institution of Martial law.

HIROSHIMA vs.. DETROIT -- 64 years later -- Who Won the War?

Detroit today:

Hiroshima today:

Comment

• Originally posted by JanSz
                            105cm=41.3"
                            77cm=30.3"

And the hips are?
                            Originally posted by Glamorama View Post
                            96 cm.
                            77/96=0.8
                            Beautycheck - Beautiful figure
                            per this source desirable waist/hip ratio =0.7

you are real close to it.

Let get serious about steroid hormones.

I am hoping that adrenals and thyroid will follow, specially with applied cold thermogenesis.

Comment

what is buried in that last chapter is precisely what the boomers want......but when they find out what the Primal Rx is.......most will complain.......
                              Oh my god. I just had a horrible thought. What if the title of Doctor Kruse's book is "To Serve Man" and all of the LRx and CT is just an insidious way to prepare the...

Comment

• Originally posted by Croak View Post
                                Oh my god. I just had a horrible thought. What if the title of Doctor Kruse's book is "To Serve Man" and all of the LRx and CT is just an insidious way to prepare the...

Yes, we will taste better that way!

Comment

Working...
                                X