Leptin Reset Experiment starts today - Jack Kruse style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DigitalSurgeon View Post
    what is buried in that last chapter is precisely what the boomers want......but when they find out what the Primal Rx is.......most will complain........that is what those who are mediocre do. Their brains are conditioned by a lifetime of mediocre choices by Hebbian learning........To fix that........they have to let me baptize them. Erase their thoughts. Re tool. Become optimal.
    Your killing us doc. When is the book coming out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Glamorama View Post
      MamaGrok, no idea what Liver cleanse to apply, but I will start my lemon in water first thing in the morning nstead of after lunch like I do now. Also buying that supplement Erin posted from iHerb. Every time I try liver detox supplements my sleep goes to hell. I'm thinking milk thistle could be a gentler way?
      I've been using Milk Thistle for a while and it doesn't interfere with my sleep, although I do get that 2-3 am wake up (adrenal related I think). I fall asleep pretty easily and I take it right before bed.

Comment

what is buried in that last chapter is precisely what the boomers want......but when they find out what the Primal Rx is.......most will complain........that is what those who are mediocre do. Their brains are conditioned by a lifetime of mediocre choices by Hebbian learning........To fix that........they have to let me baptize them. Erase their thoughts. Re tool. Become optimal.
        What kind of learning is there other than Hebbian learning?
        63 yo male
        Started reset Nov, 2011
        SW: 291
        CW: 230

Comment

• Originally posted by JanSz View Post
          I would say that you are wasting your time when thinking about letdown by medical profession.
          It is their BigPharma given righ to let you down.
          They are doing what their job description tells them to do.

If they fix you, how do you suppose they will pay for their daughters college education.

------------------
          Other than testosterone, all else that you may need is available over internet, test, medicine, expertise.

If you shop doctors,
          like Whitney Houston did,
          you will find someone who will write you script for testosterone.
          make sure that it is for very big dose and many refills.
          First order,
          make a stash of testosterone that would carry you over for at least 3 dry years.
          Then you will use only what you need, no more and no less.

I am 72yo male, been thru what you are describing, will help you.

Thanks Jan. My PCP seems to be so busy with customers that he will never run out...Big Pharma or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Groketteliveson View Post
            Your killing us doc. When is the book coming out?
            depends upon the editor......they got it and I just rewrote a good portion of it to match what I wanted to originally write.......so we will see........Publisher read last chapter two days ago and post something pretty cool on my FB wall..........so I think we are headed the right way now.

Comment

• lots......look at american schools.......they call that learning. Look at detroit. look at Washington Dc...........I call that all sub optimal and mediocre...........I want to control my life and my future. Manifest destiny. I guess I am beginning to be a libertarian?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dextery View Post
                Your local asian food market in South Dakota...LOL Amazon.com has lots. I eat my Kombu just dry. Crunchy salty. Does not taste fishy...infact if doesn't really taste like anything. It just is. Directions say to soak in water to hydrate til soft, discard the water and eat. Heat up the water.
                Thanks! I read this thread often but haven't posted much. There is so much to absorb! I will check out amazon!

Comment

• Originally posted by JanSz View Post
                  105cm=41.3"
                  77cm=30.3"

And the hips are?

96 cm.

Originally posted by Patty Cakes View Post
                  I've been using Milk Thistle for a while and it doesn't interfere with my sleep, although I do get that 2-3 am wake up (adrenal related I think). I fall asleep pretty easily and I take it right before bed.
                  Thanks, might try that then.

Comment

depends upon the editor......they got it and I just rewrote a good portion of it to match what I wanted to originally write.......so we will see........Publisher read last chapter two days ago and post something pretty cool on my FB wall..........so I think we are headed the right way now.
                    Publisher Schmublisher hurry up! We need these words of wisdom NOW!!! OK, now I can wait patiently (or at least try) for it's release.

Comment

• Originally posted by hazyjane View Post
                      What is your going rate for a biohack, anyway?
                      BTW, if you ever want to host a wine and dark chocolate tasting, I know who to hook you up with
                      A biohack by Dr K is kinda like looking at a yacht. If you have to ask the price, you probably can't afford it. He may have a less expensive way via Skype or Citrix to desiminate info and help. Stay tuned...it is coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patty Cakes View Post
                        Publisher Schmublisher hurry up! We need these words of wisdom NOW!!! OK, now I can wait patiently (or at least try) for it's release.
                        Wait for the blog post where Dr K tells us that standing on our heads for 30 min every evening will get us to optimal.

Love this tread and how we're all soaking in ice these days, makes me giggle!!!

Comment

• 96 cm hip- 37"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dextery View Post
                            A biohack by Dr K is kinda like looking at a yacht. If you have to ask the price, you probably can't afford it. He may have a less expensive way via Skype or Citrix to desiminate info and help. Stay tuned...it is coming.
                            LOL I spit out some good wine Dex.........but that was worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glamorama View Post
                              96 cm hip- 37"
                              my waist before cold.....32.5 after 29.7 my chest before 44 after 48 what do you think that might mean given what we mentioned before about hormones?????

Comment

my waist before cold.....32.5 after 29.7 my chest before 44 after 48 what do you think that might mean given what we mentioned before about hormones?????
                                Your testosterone is up.

Comment

Working...
                                X