No announcement yet.

Food Sensitivities and Addiction - Interesting Theory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maba - I actually got introduced to Nora G and Primal Body Primal Mind thanks to Tom Naughton posting his review of her book. In that review he talked about her mention of alcoholism, in many cases, being a carb-addiction. I had to investigate more given family history with alcoholism. Here's his review:

http://www.fathead-movie.com/index.p...-primal-tools/

Comment

I should also add, I really oversimplified the discussion between Nora and her guest in the OP. The bodies reaction to food sensitivities, the biochemical reaction, I'm sure goes beyond JUST endorphins.

I'm still sorta blown away by this new information. Our bodies are amazing machines, but eat the wrong thing and it unleashes a cycle of self-sabotage that spins you round, right round, like a record baby, round, right round.

right round

BTW - I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

Comment

musajen, I really want to read PBPM. I got a copy of it for my sis and thought I could it take it from her after she reads it. Guess what, it's been 5 months and she hasn't even started!!

I listened to the gluten podcast last night but I was half asleep and didn't quite follow everything, should listen to it again.

Comment

Working...
        X